NHL'94 Forums

Classic '94 Spring 2007 Season Cancelled

Evan

Hey guys,

We simply don't have the time right now to make a Spring league happen with all the changes and website updates needed. Seems like a Fall 2007 Season could be the next Classic '94 league run by Jacob, the Admin team, and myself. I really apologize knowing that there's alot of guys patiently waiting for this.

The only thing I could suggest is that a few guys put something together themselves to keep it going. We support all leagues so if you want to start one, contact us or start a thread and we'll help you get setup.

It's a disappointment to us to have to skip a season, but there's really no option. If someone knows a way that we could do this as our fulltime job, the league would be amazing. We will continue to work on the website as we have time, and will update with all progress made. We're not going anywhere, and leagues will continue at some point this year.

Again, if anyone has a good amount of spare time and can help run a league, contact me or start a thread.

-Evan

Not the best news to cap-off an already somber night that saw my Flames thoroughly embarrassed in Detroit :(

A total bummer to hear this news but it is not conceivable to ask you guys to do all this NHL94.com work when you have your own lives and obligations. Thank you guys for all of your hard work and effort and looking forward to the Fall 2007 Classic 94 Season!

From what I have seen of the new website, you have been working really hard and the time spent waiting will absolutely pay off in the long-term. Thanks again guys for all of the time and effort, it really is appreciated! :D

Hey guys,

We simply don't have the time right now to make a Spring league happen with all the changes and website updates needed. Seems like a Fall 2007 Season could be the next Classic '94 league run by Jacob, the Admin team, and myself. I really apologize knowing that there's alot of guys patiently waiting for this.

The only thing I could suggest is that a few guys put something together themselves to keep it going. We support all leagues so if you want to start one, contact us or start a thread and we'll help you get setup.

It's a disappointment to us to have to skip a season, but there's really no option. If someone knows a way that we could do this as our fulltime job, the league would be amazing. We will continue to work on the website as we have time, and will update with all progress made. We're not going anywhere, and leagues will continue at some point this year.

Again, if anyone has a good amount of spare time and can help run a league, contact me or start a thread.

-Evan

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............i hate u EVAN ur gary bettman type actions will never e forgivan .......how will i live !!!!!!without my ring

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............i hate u EVAN ur gary bettman type actions will never e forgivan .......how will i live !!!!!!without my ring

I hearby step down as NHL94PA president :(sorry boys

It's ok, Evan. I just talked to Ed Belfour and he said he would give you one million dollars to run the league this season.

Oh good, let me know when the check is on the way. Then we can make Eddie Belfour the new NHL94PA President since kgman stepped down.

Belfour must have been sober when he talked to tickenest because he would've offered one billion dollars if he was drunk.

Belfour must have been sober when he talked to tickenest because he would've offered one billion dollars if he was drunk.

Yeah, I was disappointed by his "lowball" offer, but I just wanted to close the deal.

Yeah, I was disappointed by his "lowball" offer, but I just wanted to close the deal.

The nhl94pa ......About a month ago or so NHL94pa Expresident Kgman approached Tickenest to mediate a settlement between the PA and Gary opps i mean EVAN ..........Tickenest assured kgman he would get the job done! It is the PA assurtion that Tickenest undermined the players ability to play and caused the cancelation of the season.

It was a pleasure working for you all I fell as though my time spent here will pay off in the Long Term.

Well keep me posted of any splinter league that forms as a result of the above. I just added created a new AIM- WagsTH contact me there for games.

good luck, nobody is interested in any other league. or at least, they say they are, until it comes time to play their games...

well there is one league forming and that is the nhl 07 rom league... i think jamincoa or something is running this league and there is a signup on the forums so idk if that is going anywhere

well there is one league forming and that is the nhl 07 rom league... i think jamincoa or something is running this league and there is a signup on the forums so idk if that is going anywhere

I am not running that 2007 Gens ROM league, I believe that it is dalstarsfan's creation. I was just trying to figure out what teams were taken and what teams were available. I think that BSDaemon is a SNES player, however...

wow sorry to see the news, totally understand though, it must be tough to do all of this on the side...and yes keep us posted and i look forward to the next league start and any side leagues i would be interested in as well

Is that you volunteering? :)

I've been trying to volunteer to help out for ages now, but they wont let me.

And yes, I would absolutely volunteer to help run it. And if they won't do it no matter how much help they get, then I would run a league. The problem with that being... nobody would sign up. Or rather, they would sign up, but not play games. And not care because its not the "official" league, anyway.