NHL'94 Forums

AIM screen names

Guest Wags13

Guest Wags13

Can everyone reply to this post with their AIM screen names (or direct me to a common area for these)? I want to add you for playing- I played gr8one last night and was baptized!

Wags13 said:
Can everyone reply to this post with their AIM screen names (or direct me to a common area for these)? I want to add you for playing- I played gr8one last night and was baptized!

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hate to bump this, but I just realized that I have an aim account. I never knew this, but I got an email from aol telling me I could use my screen name and send im's on my cell phone. Then I remember making one a few years ago but never got around to using it and stopped using aim altogether. Oh well, now that I've got it, I'm open for some classic 94 Gens action, usually on the weekends.

I'd like to see some more members posting their screen names here so it's easier to add them all in one shot instead of having to go around and look at everyone's profile.

Hate to bump this, but I just realized that I have an aim account. I never knew this, but I got an email from aol telling me I could use my screen name and send im's on my cell phone. Then I remember making one a few years ago but never got around to using it and stopped using aim altogether. Oh well, now that I've got it, I'm open for some classic 94 Gens action, usually on the weekends.

I'd like to see some more members posting their screen names here so it's easier to add them all in one shot instead of having to go around and look at everyone's profile.

See Addisonbr's post in this thread...there's a link to a gens players and their aims.

See Addisonbr's post in this thread...there's a link to a gens players and their aims.

See, at first when I clicked on the link, I only saw two members with their screen names. But it wasn't until afterwards that I checked the "Contact" section of the toolbar and clicked on the Gens members there did I find all of the names. My bad.

See, at first when I clicked on the link, I only saw two members with their screen names. But it wasn't until afterwards that I checked the "Contact" section of the toolbar and clicked on the Gens members there did I find all of the names. My bad.

You're right. Something's wrong with the link. I'll look into it tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

not really new cause I've been a lurker (and actually registered under a different name but made only 1 post I think). But made this new account since its conveniently equal to my AIM name I made mostly for playing NHL94.

About time to start playing online now.

Anytime, anyplace.. I'll usually be available to play

AIM: minddefect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...