BUF-theg8199

OTT-Sunnydalespike

PIT-CamKneely

PHI-Newjerseykiller

EDM-CanadiensFan66

SJ-Dr Pizza

TAM-angryjay93

MIN-LeafsSteen

Hey guys this is the newly updated list. Thanks to dmitry we are using what he uses for the gens draft league. Also there will be a dealine for picking teams. Friday is the last day. Also on the thing dmitry uses there is automatic stats so you dont have to enter them. If interested post or aim JacketsZherdev or Brownmagic1919.

Also here are the rules:

5 min periods

Offsides: On

Goalies: Manual

Line Changes: On

Now the schedule has been changed to 41 games with the help of dmitry and brownmagic we will get this going as soon as possible

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you have to sign up on www.leaguenow.com first. Here's the link to our league, http://www.leaguenow.com/leagues/?lid=1165. Just post in here your aim and what team you want and we will do it on a first come first serve basis. So make sure to sign up and once you have we'll assign your team. Thanks.

hey guys.... you guys will have to sort out the rosters among yourselves or with the help of me and brownmagic... if u can manage your team that woudl be a big help tell me who you need on your starting 5 and goalie and i will give them to you

hey guys this is the list of peoples teams

CBJ-JacketsNash

MTL-Jmac

VAN-Madmac

CGY-jamonica

TOR-logan

NSH-Stan

NYR-Wags

DET-brownmagic

BUF-theg8199

OTT-Sunnydalespike

PIT-CamKneely

PHI-Newjerseykiller

CHI-CanadiensFan66

SJ-Dr Pizza

TAM-angryjay93

He guys we hope we can move our server to the one dmitry uses for the draft league once i ask him. We hope we can get it if not we will work with what we have with this other site. Look back at this for updated teams

Guest Wags13
hey guys this is the list of peoples teams

CBJ-JacketsNash

MTL-Jmax

VAN-Madmac

CGY-jamonica

TOR-logan

NSH-Stan

NYR-Wags

DET-brownmagic

BUF-theg8199

OTT-Sunnydalespike

He guys we hope we can move our server to the one dmitry uses for the draft league once i ask him. We hope we can get it if not we will work with what we have with this other site.

Hey I thought Pittsburgh was taken, but I don't see them in the list above. If they aren't, I'd like to switch from the NYR to them. :lol:

Hey I thought Pittsburgh was taken, but I don't see them in the list. If they aren't, I'd like to switch from the NYR to them. :lol:

Pittsburgh is taken by CamKneely I think it was just a mistake that it wasnt on the list.