NHL'94 Forums

New hockey league

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah guys i asked the leaguenow maker if he could update the nhl rosters so we will have that up shortly. this is just a matter of getting you guys to sign up on the site

Ok once you guys have registered on leaguenow, then go here http://www.leaguenow.com/join_leagues.asp, click "enter league password", go to the very bottom, our league is 94/07NHL, id-1165. Password is "yzerman19" without the quotations.

hey guys this is the list of peoples teams

CBJ-JacketsNash

MTL-Jmax

VAN-Madmac

CGY-jamonica

TOR-logan

NSH-Stan

NYR-Wags

DET-brownmagic

BUF-theg8199

OTT-Sunnydalespike

PIT-CamKneely

PHI-Newjerseykiller

EDM-CanadiensFan66

SJ-Dr Pizza

TAM-angryjay93

MIN-Leafssteen

CAR-EMan

ANA-Mike

CHI-Iamfleuryshipcheck

Hey guys this is the newly updated list. Thanks to dmitry we are using what he uses for the gens draft league. Also there will be a dealine for picking teams. Friday is the last day. Also on the thing dmitry uses there is automatic stats so you dont have to enter them. If interested post or aim JacketsZherdev or Brownmagic1919.

Also here are the rules:

5 min periods

Offsides: On

Goalies: Manual

Line Changes: On

Now the schedule has been changed to 41 games with the help of dmitry and brownmagic we will get this going as soon as possible

LINE CHANGES? i dont want stinkin chicago then!

can i have edmonton?

No offense, but you really should have told us this before.

I don't mind it at all, just woulda been nice to know before picking teams.

well me dmitry and brown decided it should be on. its more sim that way and there wont be a cherry picking team

I have never ever seen anybody cherry pick in 94, how can you even do that, the computer goes back automatically... ( I don't care either way though)

quit your f**king crying and lets play some hockey

Have you even tried playing with offsides on? It doesn't matter if it's not fricken realistic we dont need offsides, they're just a waste of time, and with the stupid AI it makes it even worse!

Now that I think of it though, line changes arent too bad.

lol, whats wrong with this child...

he msged me this

"sciaticattack: your a f**king whiner p[lay hockey the way it should be your a f**king little b***h"

who is this kid? Anybody? Who is this chump? You been here 5 days? Wtf... just get the fuk out son.

And no need to cry, I told you in the post I dont care about the rules. Just shoulda been told before hand. Learn to read little boy. And CLEARLY you are a little boy.

CBJ-JacketsNash

MTL-Jmax

VAN-Madmac

CGY-jamonica

TOR-logan

NSH-Stan

NYR-Wags

DET-brownmagic

BUF-theg8199

OTT-Sunnydalespike

PIT-CamKneely

PHI-Newjerseykiller

EDM-CanadiensFan66

SJ-Dr Pizza

TAM-angryjay93

MIN-Leafssteen

CAR-EMan

ANA-Mike

CHI-Iamfleuryshipcheck

Hey guys this is the newly updated list. Thanks to dmitry we are using what he uses for the gens draft league. Also there will be a dealine for picking teams. Friday is the last day. Also on the thing dmitry uses there is automatic stats so you dont have to enter them. If interested post or aim JacketsZherdev or Brownmagic1919.

Also here are the rules:

5 min periods

Offsides: Off

Now the schedule has been changed to 41 games with the help of dmitry and brownmagic we will get this going as soon as possible

Guys got till friday to get a team good teams are still out there like the stars

lol, whats wrong with this child...

he msged me this

who is this kid? Anybody? Who is this chump? You been here 5 days? Wtf... just get the fuk out son.

And no need to cry, I told you in the post I dont care about the rules. Just shoulda been told before hand. Learn to read little boy. And CLEARLY you are a little boy.

I think he's an undercover veteran. Way too good to have just started playing online Gens. Even if he's played the game for awhile, it takes a little bit to adapt to the online play. He reminds me of someone's style, just can't remember who.

Jesus, are you behind all this???

We finally have 20 teams to play the games with

CBJ-JacketsNash

MTL-Jmax

VAN-Madmac

CGY-jamonica

TOR-logan

NSH-Stan

NYR-Wags

DET-brownmagic

BUF-theg8199

OTT-Sunnydalespike

PIT-CamKneely

PHI-Newjerseykiller

EDM-CanadiensFan66

SJ-Dr Pizza

TAM-angryjay93

MIN-Leafssteen

CAR-EMan

ANA-Mike

CHI-Iamfleuryshipcheck

NYI-Kgman

WE will still take signups but if we dont get 30 by friday and you re team number 21 you wont be able to participate in this league sorry

Also here are the rules:

5 min periods

Offsides: Off

We will try to get stuff going by friday or saturday

hey i registered on the site for the league ...

AIM: toronto1cougar userid: sonicx5 email: sonicx5@hotmail.com

I will take ATLANTA!

i know you said that team 21 might get the boot if 30 people dont register.. how about 22teams =) thats a even amount.. anyways

umm if i dont get in.. please put me FIRST on the waiting list just incase if someone drops out due to inactivity or other reasons.. thanks alot notify me but email!