NHL'94 Forums

New hockey league

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i registered on the site for the league ...

AIM: toronto1cougar userid: sonicx5 email: sonicx5@hotmail.com

I will take ATLANTA!

i know you said that team 21 might get the boot if 30 people dont register.. how about 22teams =) thats a even amount.. anyways

umm if i dont get in.. please put me FIRST on the waiting list just incase if someone drops out due to inactivity or other reasons.. thanks alot notify me but email!

If you don't get in and you're 21, you can have my spot. In fact, Jackets, could you just make me the 21 spot and if I get in great, but if you have to cut me, that's ok. Thanks!

EASTERN CONFERENCE

ATLANTIC DIVISION- Carolina, NY Rangers, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay

NORTHEAST DIVISION- Buffalo, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Islanders

WESTERN CONFERENCE

CENTRAL DIVISION- Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Minnesota, Nashville

PACIFIC DIVISION- Anaheim, Calgary, Edmonton, San Jose, Vancouver

These are the divisions

JacketsNash said:
EASTERN CONFERENCE

ATLANTIC DIVISION- Carolina, NY Rangers, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay

NORTHEAST DIVISION- Buffalo, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Islanders

WESTERN CONFERENCE

CENTRAL DIVISION- Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Minnesota, Nashville

PACIFIC DIVISION- Anaheim, Calgary, Edmonton, San Jose, Vancouver

These are the divisions

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

well i only said that because you have to play your division twice and i already made the islanders play the other division and they have been for 10 games so it would be a pain to fix it up since dmitry already made those games on the site

IAmFleury'sHipCheck >>>>>>>>>> ARE YOU giving up your team to me??? if so i will take over the reigns as Columbus in the 07 league.. please confirm what you said if you are sure about it.. and let JACKETS know.. just post it thanks..!

If you don't get in and you're 21, you can have my spot. In fact, Jackets, could you just make me the 21 spot and if I get in great, but if you have to cut me, that's ok. Thanks!

IAmFleury'sHipCheck >>>>>>>>>> ARE YOU giving up your team to me??? if so i will take over the reigns as Columbus in the 07 league.. please confirm what you said if you are sure about it.. and let JACKETS know.. just post it thanks..!

Don't get your panties in a bunch over there Sonic. :P I will give up my spot since I am already in a league. Gotta spread the wealth you know. I am Chicago, hopefully Columbus isn't already taken.

Jackets, hopefully you got all this.

Best of luck!

wait guys..... yes the jackets are taken, i mean really i made the league and i wouldnt pick my favorite team??? lol and carse the islanders are taken and eman the schedules will go as followed. 2 games versus division one versus everyone else but you will play someone else twice also

wait guys..... yes the jackets are taken, i mean really i made the league and i wouldnt pick my favorite team??? lol and carse the islanders are taken and eman the schedules will go as followed. 2 games versus division one versus everyone else but you will play someone else twice also

yeah, didn't think he saw that, that's why i added that part me having chicago and he should check about the jackets

Nice man, you pulled off the leaguedaddy! How did you ever do it!? haha, i joined.

Oh, P.S., you can just import in a schedule if you want a 30 game one. That'll save you a load. If you need help, you can make me commish. You know I'm down with leaguedaddy. haha

I signed up. Let's go Canes!

2 questions:

1. Can we set our lines ahead of time in the ROM or will we need to do that before each game manually?

2. The Canes roster on the leaguedaddy web site have several mistakes. Is it worth fixing?