NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 Pass Shot Tutorial (YOUTUBE video)

Guest cr0ssbar94

Guest cr0ssbar94

Since so many have asked here it is:

Oh yeh, JUST KIDDING Evan! :) New site looks great! Cant wait for the FALL League! Better to cancel the 2007 spring league instead of rushing it in and doing it half-ass. In the meantime people can study my pass shot tutorial heh. :D

Whoa man nice video! :blink:

But since a lot of those goals were on partial breakaways couldn't you just do a forehand-backhand deke? Either way, they're all nice goals anyways.

btw, can you give me the name of that song?

But since a lot of those goals were on partial breakaways couldn't you just do a forehand-backhand deke? Either way, they're all nice goals anyways.

You could, but against a human opponent goalie control becomes a huge factor. If you mix in the pass shot with the deke it's going to be one more thing your opponent is going to have to try to anticipate.

Guest cr0ssbar94
Very cool Crossbar. I can't believe you would give that away like that, although, I'm sure it takes tons of practice.

Typically, what is your success rate with that shot?

Against lesser players mabye 70% against good players 30% so average 50% I guess. Works best in NHLPA 93 (no goalie control). I dont mind giving away the secret, in fact I hope some people learn and use it for the progression of the game in general. New goals and whatnot.

Guest cr0ssbar94
Whoa man nice video! :blink:

btw, can you give me the name of that song?

The song is Enter Sandman from Metallica. Sometimes if you're on the outside and the d-men are clogging the middle this shot is best. It's a nice extra weapon. I give a lot of credit to this shot for my 29-10 season with San Jose my 1st year. It turns weak players shots into hard ones and helped me win with a less than stellar team. Although so far it hasnt helped me in the playoffs lol.