NHL'94 Forums

HOKKEEFAN is back (my career is over)

Guest cr0ssbar94

Guest Wags13

Bull pucky!

This thread was created after I made claim to his team in the draft league. Once you quit, you quit, and can't assign your team to someone else without commish approval.

Dmitry can we have some clarification here?

ahh, this is pretty queer..

however, hookee is a helluva veteran...hes the chelios of this site

not many have close to as many career games, and his dedication will NEVER be met by anybody...especially any newcomer rookies.

and he tends to quit and comeback quite a bit...I'd make an exception, let this mofo back in

Guest Wags13
ahh, this is pretty queer..

however, hookee is a helluva veteran...hes the chelios of this site

not many have close to as many career games, and his dedication will NEVER be met by anybody...especially any newcomer rookies.

and he tends to quit and comeback quite a bit...I'd make an exception, let this mofo back in

and Habs was paid $5 for his endorsement..

look- if you are truly dedicated, then you don't quit in the first place- the thought never crosses your mind. I am mature enough to handle the so called pressure of league play..because in the grand scheme of things, this isn't all that important. It's for fun- keep it that way. When quitting enters your mind, then you have already started to take this too seriously and quitting, coming back, quitting again, etc just f*cks the other guys playing.

Grow up or get out.

Even though Hokkee is a little unpredictable at times, he's still a great guy. He's like having the cousin with down syndrome, Corky if you may... you don't quite understand everything he says all the time, but you love him anyway.

And Wags, after the non-sensical shite that spewed out of your mouth like diarhea ridden with peanut m&ms when we played the other day, I'm not sure if you're the type of guy I would want in this league. We don't need another guy to stir up the pot here, Carse deservedly gets that role.

Even though Hokkee is a little unpredictable at times, he's still a great guy. He's like having the cousin with down syndrome, Corky if you may... you don't quite understand everything he says all the time, but you love him anyway.

I used to just have this vague Canucks jersey in my head when I thought of Hokkee; that has now been replaced by an image of Corky finishing off a 12-pack

lol you guys are fkin hilarious ....i dont deserve to come back really since i got a little frustrated and said i quit but if im allowed to continue with my team thats great, if not ,oh well .but if you let me i promise i wont give up and i will deal with my losses instead of whining like a baby and i will grow up hehe

Guest Wags13

And Wags, after the non-sensical shite that spewed out of your mouth like diarhea ridden with peanut m&ms when we played the other day, I'm not sure if you're the type of guy I would want in this league. We don't need another guy to stir up the pot here, Carse deservedly gets that role.

The non-sensical shite? You mean when you told me who I could or couldn't be for teams when when we were playing friendlies? That non-sensical shite? Look in the mirror buddy.

The non-sensical shite? You mean when you told me who I could or couldn't be for teams when when we were playing friendlies? That non-sensical shite? Look in the mirror buddy.

Just to clarify Mr. Butt-Munch, I never once told you who you could or could not be. I asked you "why don't you try another team?". And then you started taunting me with "Wah" and even went to the big guns, the ever so popular with prepubescent teens... the crying smiley face emoticon.

Reasons like this are why you don't belong in this league.

Guest Wags13
Just to clarify Mr. Butt-Munch, I never once told you who you could or could not be. I asked you "why don't you try another team?". And then you started taunting me with "Wah" and even went to the big guns, the ever so popular with prepubescent teens... the crying smiley face emoticon.

Reasons like this are why you don't belong in this league.

..lol and this will be my last post here to set the record straight: I beat you with Chicago in a friendly, you asked me "Why don't you try to play another without the best team?"... and we all know how you have a hard on for JR... so who is being the prepubescent teen who was jealous that I took Chicago, and then asked a fellow player to not pick whatever team he wants? :P

..lol and this will be my last post here to set the record straight: I beat you with Chicago in a friendly, you asked me "Why don't you try to play another without the best team?"... and we all know how you have a hard on for JR... so who is being the prepubescent teen who was jealous that I took Chicago, and then asked a fellow player to not pick whatever team he wants? :P

Are you f'ing crazy??? You didn't beat me with Chicago! In fact, you've never beaten me. The only thing you've beaten lately is that withered slim jim you call a penis. You should have beaten me with Chicago but you choked in the 3rd period and coughed that lead like the punk you are.

And as you pointed out with your above statement which is not exactly what I said but close enough... that is not telling or demanding you to pick another team. It was a question. I know pointing this out is obviously wasted on someone with a sloping forehead as big as yours but try to work with me. The real question here is... Honestly, do people regularly mistake you for Warren from Something About Mary?

FRANKS N BEANS!

Guest Wags13
Are you f'ing crazy??? You didn't beat me with Chicago! In fact, you've never beaten me. The only thing you've beaten lately is that withered slim jim you call a penis. You should have beaten me with Chicago but you choked in the 3rd period and coughed that lead like the punk you are.

And as you pointed out with your above statement which is not exactly what I said but close enough... that is not telling or demanding you to pick another team. It was a question. I know pointing this out is obviously wasted on someone with a sloping forehead as big as yours but try to work with me. The real question here is... Honestly, do people regularly mistake you for Warren from Something About Mary?

FRANKS N BEANS!

Actually I need to clarify- you did beat me 2-1..my bad, but still doesn't excuse you from the comment then on IM, nor the comments made now on forum. I find it funny that you and Jamonica lament my supposed poor sportsmanship then your last couple posts are filled with name calling, etc. If you want to handle this like men, let me know- if you want to continue to be an a**hole on forum boards well that speaks more about you than it does me.

Actually I need to clarify- you did beat me 2-1..my bad, but still doesn't excuse you from the comment then on IM, nor the comments made now on forum. I find it funny that you and Jamonica lament my supposed poor sportsmanship then your last couple posts are filled with name calling, etc. If you want to handle this like men, let me know- if you want to continue to be an a**hole on forum boards well that speaks more about you than it does me.

The comments made by me to you were completely deserved. You came on this board with a lot of attitude talking about hokkee, crying to the admin and telling him how to do things, what is and isn't fair combined with acting like a jerk to Jamonica and myself... it's pretty fair to say you had it coming. You got called out for acting like that, you obviously realize you were acting like a jerk with your recent apology post on the general forum and now I'm over it. If you just treated people with some courtesy (i'm not saying you have to kiss ass), you would be in a lot better shape.

Guest Wags13
The comments made by me to you were completely deserved. You came on this board with a lot of attitude talking about hokkee, crying to the admin and telling him how to do things, what is and isn't fair combined with acting like a jerk to Jamonica and myself... it's pretty fair to say you had it coming. You got called out for acting like that, you obviously realize you were acting like a jerk with your recent apology post on the general forum and now I'm over it. If you just treated people with some courtesy (i'm not saying you have to kiss ass), you would be in a lot better shape.

Apparently your definition of acting like a jerk towards you is to question why you tell me to try another team besides Chicago AFTER you beat me anyway?

I know you have the hard on for JR, we all know it, it's cool-- but geez this is a little overboard correct?

Jamonica and my discussion was about T. Fleury, he was god like in the game we played and I told him too bad he wasn't like that in real life...and the resident Flames fan got pissed.. you could have said the same thing to me about Lemieux(go pens) and I would be cool.. so who exactly here is uptight?

Apparently your definition of acting like a jerk towards you is to question why you tell me to try another team besides Chicago AFTER you beat me anyway?

Yeah, that's my definition of a jerk. Is my sarcasm translating well here?

I know you have the hard on for JR, we all know it, it's cool-- but geez this is a little overboard correct?

Just to clarify further, when you see "we", are you referring to your group of friends?... you know, those magical Care Bears that suddenly appear to tell you to burn things and touch little kids in their secret spots?

Now remember Wags, when you see those little critters, you're supposed to take the medication the team of doctors prescribed to you.

Jamonica and my discussion was about T. Fleury, he was god like in the game we played and I told him too bad he wasn't like that in real life

I didn't care in the slightest that you made comments about Fleury not being good, that was not the issue. You showed poor sportsmanship in my opinion: You didn't say good game after our exhibition. You IMed me after every goal I scored and called them garbage (trash-talking is great, but we had never even spoken before). You follow with a post-game rant about Fleury not being good in real life. I asked you if you would like to play another game, without engaged in any talk about your trash-talking and Fleury's talents, and you sign off on me. For someone who had just joined the community and was looking for exhibition games, I thought the way you handled things was fairly poor.

I am way past being over this, but just for the facts:

Theoren Fleury career statistics:

REGULAR SEASON

Games played- 1,084

Goals- 455

Assists- 633

Points- 1,088

Penalty minutes- 1,840

PLAYOFFS

Games played- 77

Goals- 34

Assists- 45

Points- 79

Penalty minutes- 116

A point-per game player for the span of a 1,000-game career is fairly decent in my estimation. And a point-per game player in the playoffs says even more. I know that he is no Gretzky, Lemieux, or NHL great, but the guy had a little game in "real life," too.

Guest Wags13
Yeah, that's my definition of a jerk. Is my sarcasm translating well here?

Just to clarify further, when you see "we", are you referring to your group of friends?... you know, those magical Care Bears that suddenly appear to tell you to burn things and touch little kids in their secret spots?

Now remember Wags, when you see those little critters, you're supposed to take the medication the team of doctors prescribed to you.

Are you paranoid? It is possible for other people in this community to talk to one another without your approval right? I didn't know that you regulated who was cool and who wasn't here. Maybe you've earned that with your witty mom jokes on your IM..

Guest Wags13
I didn't care in the slightest that you made comments about Fleury not being good, that was not the issue. You showed poor sportsmanship in my opinion: You didn't say good game after our exhibition. You IMed me after every goal I scored and called them garbage (trash-talking is great, but we had never even spoken before). You follow with a post-game rant about Fleury not being good in real life. I asked you if you would like to play another game, without engaged in any talk about your trash-talking and Fleury's talents, and you sign off on me. For someone who had just joined the community and was looking for exhibition games, I thought the way you handled things was fairly poor.

I am way past being over this, but just for the facts:

Theoren Fleury career statistics:

REGULAR SEASON

Games played- 1,084

Goals- 455

Assists- 633

Points- 1,088

Penalty minutes- 1,840

PLAYOFFS

Games played- 77

Goals- 34

Assists- 45

Points- 79

Penalty minutes- 116

A point-per game player for the span of a 1,000-game career is fairly decent in my estimation. And a point-per game player in the playoffs says even more. I know that he is no Gretzky, Lemieux, or NHL great, but the guy had a little game in "real life," too.

I didn't say Fleury didn't earn the ranking on NHL 94.. but he was dynamite in our game..and I was having a little fun with you. If I went over the line I apologize. Don't let EA speak for you- I can let it go.