NHL'94 Forums

Kega Netplay - NHL94 (rom: NHL2007)

jaawis

Hello guys, great site and everything.

I'm stucked with a little problem here, currently playing a playoff/7 series netplay with a friend of mine.

We're playing as "Two - Teammates", working perfect, although...after game one, coming back to the menu before game two...the "Two - Teammates" setting has automatically been changed to "Two - Head to Head", and we're not able to do anything about it..it's a frozen area we can't touch...sadly enough!

Is this problem familiar to anyone else in here, is there anyway to solve it?

Thanks for helping out.

That is the way the game was coded. Any version of NHL94 will do that. After the first round you have to play head to head. The best workaround I could suggest is switch off after each period on a one player game. I know it's a shame but that's the way it is.

-Evan

I think he's saying it changes after game one of a seven game series actually...I know it changes to head to head after the first round is completed but I don't think it's supposed to change after one game. If I'm totally off here then nevermind my babbling...