NHL'94 Forums

biggest fkin crock of s**t ever!!!

hokkeefan

fkin bullshit was just over minute left 6-3 lead running the game then immediately after 6th goal my team just f**king starts skating out of his way!!!i know what he is going to do then i cant knock him down all of a sudden after doing all game long and he shoots and scores and i cant even take control of my goalie and I KNOW WTF HE is going to do and then he gets a rebound from heaven and another easy cross slapshot and in ot he does same thing ands i know he is going to do it but again my guys bounce off like wtf and again i cant take control of goalie by the time he shoots even though im trying to 2 fkin seconds before he shoots like cmon .i have been playing this game awhile and that was the most f**king bullshit i have seen the ai pull my team FOLDED for him and it makes me f**king sick NOT A FKIN THING I COULD DO!!!! :ninja: 7-6 LOSS TO STL IN OT

should we make one award the King of the Crease-Cutter? cough. cough.

p.s. I would personally commit multiple homicides if I lost after having a 3 goal lead with a minute left. I hope I'm not on any vengence lists of yours Hokkee.

yeah Matt remember when you came back on me with 3 goals in the last minute... luckily i pulled it out in OT but i was feeling much of the same pain that Hokkee was feeling as a 6-3 lead quickly disappeared...

(but you didnt do any cross creasing) :ninja:

p.s. I would personally commit multiple homicides if I lost after having a 3 goal lead with a minute left. I hope I'm not on any vengence lists of yours Hokkee.
I was once up 2 with less than 30 seconds to go (playing 2-on-2 old school with the 4-way-play adapter) and lost in regulation. I did indeed commit multiple homicides.

Guest cr0ssbar94
fkin bullshit was just over minute left 6-3 lead running the game then immediately after 6th goal my team just f**king starts skating out of his way!!!i know what he is going to do then i cant knock him down all of a sudden after doing all game long and he shoots and scores and i cant even take control of my goalie and I KNOW WTF HE is going to do and then he gets a rebound from heaven and another easy cross slapshot and in ot he does same thing ands i know he is going to do it but again my guys bounce off like wtf and again i cant take control of goalie by the time he shoots even though im trying to 2 fkin seconds before he shoots like cmon .i have been playing this game awhile and that was the most f**king bullshit i have seen the ai pull my team FOLDED for him and it makes me f**king sick NOT A FKIN THING I COULD DO!!!! B) 7-6 LOSS TO STL IN OT

This should cheer you up: The NY Rangers, my hockey team, just lost to the Sabres in OT on a phantom call, and after leading the game 1-0 and with only 7 seconds left in the game the Sabres tie it up with a pulled goalie.

7 seconds away.

Buffalo will now win this series, and possibly the cup because the Rangers are such a f**king stupid team, they ice the puck with 16 seconds, lose the faceoff, cant clear it for s**t, and let Buffalo score with 7 seconds.

There is no team in the NHL that has had more of these heartbreaking losses than the Rangers. Ever. Excuse me while I slit my throat. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....