Scoring Race

angryjay93

Who will win the scoring race?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Whos taking home the Art Ross?

• Roenick
    • Sandstrom
    • Other

It looks like 2 players have seperated themselves a good way from the pack and are on pace to obliterate the record set last season by Mario Lemieux (210 points). Which one of these point machines do you think will take home the Art Ross this season?

I voted for Roenick, but I think this is gonna come down to the wire. Since both EA and angryjay are both astonishing players, this could come down to the final game of the season to decide who will take home the Art Ross.

It's one thing to be able to put the biscuit in the basket with a player like JR, but it's a whole other level of play when you can consistently do it game after game with a guy like Sandstrom. I think that AJ's pace and performance with Tomas thus far is a great testament to his skill.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the congrats, Dmac. I think there's a lot of guys in this league who could have matched those numbers if they had JR on their team. What can you say, JR is the ultimate force in 94... you can't do much wrong with him. I think Sandstrom putting up those numbers is a true testament of AngryJay's skills.

I look forward to seeing how these upcoming playoffs pan out. Good luck to everyone.

Id like to congratulate EA for his performance with JR that will earn him the art ross, maurice richard, and hart trophy this season. In my two games against EA i think roenick had 11 goals and i felt like i contained him...thats just a sick thought. But it looks like everyone was right about picking roenick, i just didnt have it inside of me to win the race this season, roenick was far too strong.