NHL'94 Forums

EVAN!

Guest cr0ssbar94

I'm pretty sure you should expand that picture 500%... throw in a discolored picture of Lindy Ruff using MSPaint... and then add in some flavorful text such as "Afineganov, Drury, Briere,... these my boyz!!!"

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

Yep, alot can happen in a few seconds in the NHL. What can you do.

The playoffs have been strange with officiating. Doesn't seem to be much consistency with penalties but I guess that's something teams have to deal with. Some games felt decided by the refs, not the players.

It should still be a fun finish, I'd say right now the teams to beat are Ottawa and Anaheim. (2 very poor teams in NHL94)

-Evan

I'm pretty sure you should expand that picture 500%... throw in a discolored picture of Lindy Ruff using MSPaint... and then add in some flavorful text such as "Afineganov, Drury, Briere,... these my boyz!!!"

Here you go!!! :D

GoSabres.jpg

nobody really talkin about the playoffs on the forums....

i gota say this seasons playoffs have been very shitty, the previous seasons have been GREAT playoff series.

but too many short series with tons of trapping have made for a shitty playoffs. (first round was so short and sh it, thats usually the best round)

I do think these conf finals especially Sabres/Sens (thats gona be a classic) and the finals are gona be great.

Sabres in 7, Ducks in 6.

Sabres win cup in 7.

its also too bad nobody in the states gives a f**k about hockey, last years cup final was the best cup final I've ever seen. But because smallest canadian market team + carolina= no ratings. If the Rags made it, MAYBE nhl would get some press. They need a LA VS NYR stanley cup matchup with gretzky lemieux jagr crosby playing in it to have anychance of ppl watching lol.

I liked the 2007 first round.

The Canucks vs Dallas series.

It was long and Linden in game 7 was so clutch just like back in '94.

Evan could you please put a map on this site that locates where all 900+ members live and what system they play for future 94 games and tournaments.Thanks cheers 94.

post-269-1178701348.jpg

post-269-1178701355.jpg

its also too bad nobody in the states gives a f**k about hockey, last years cup final was the best cup final I've ever seen. But because smallest canadian market team + carolina= no ratings. If the Rags made it, MAYBE nhl would get some press. They need a LA VS NYR stanley cup matchup with gretzky lemieux jagr crosby playing in it to have anychance of ppl watching lol.

Even if you threw Roy, Bourque and all of the Hulls onto that team, still nobody would watch from the States. There's just no coverage unless you have Pay-per-View. It really is unfortunate. Instead they show the collection of Prima Donnas of professional sports (aka NBA Basketball). What a joke.

i watched about 1000 games on center ice.

i'm surprised a bit by detroit. i think it will be ottawa vs anaheim in finals, and the ducks defense holds off ottawa barely. really wouldn't shock me to see any of these 4 teams win the cup.

Even if you threw Roy, Bourque and all of the Hulls onto that team, still nobody would watch from the States. There's just no coverage unless you have Pay-per-View. It really is unfortunate. Instead they show the collection of Prima Donnas of professional sports (aka NBA Basketball). What a joke.

GET RID OF THAT f**k GARY BETTMAN HES RUINING NHL SEND HIM BACK TO NBA THAT FKIN WEASEL