NHL'94 Forums

Nhl '94 Kaillera Server

clockwise

Your #1 destination for NHL '94 Kaillera netplay. Should eliminate the need to oscillate between servers, and give a place for new players who haven't populated their '94 player list to congregate.

New Location: 72.37.227.116

max users: 30

max ping: 100

I suggest pinging the master server list and adding it to your local list so you don't have to enter the ip manually every time.

Enjoy.

Sweet, only 31 ping.

That's funny, I was actually thinking of playing online for the first time in over 2 years.

I'll be 'mack' if you come across me boys.

Should be soon hokkee.

There were no issues when I tested the server with disconnects. If encountered any probs testing I would not have gone here and posted the ip yet..I should have taken the time to install Emulinker, without Emulinker various probs that can arrise in addition to having none of the basic admin controlls that we are all so used to in a Kaillera server (disconnect notfication, etc).

Should have this fixed by tomorrow night or day after.

You are the MVP of this community.

High praise there. Guys like Wboy and Evan deserve that title along with the '94 life time achievement award.

Server is emulinker enabled. Only games that start with the "NHL" are playable.

Draft league players I wasn't aware of thr GDL rom name. It'll be fixed when I have time along with any other issues.

Very nice,

Clockwise, did you get a dedicated server for this? Just curious of the details, maybe IM/PM if you prefer. And yes, addisonbr speaks the truth... Clockwise is the MVP, certainly as of late.

-Evan

Hey Clockwise,

Looks like I gotta try this server out and then we will do our weekly NHL94 games again. Plus I got my own connection now, my bro is not hogging it anymore! :lol:

Very nice,

Clockwise, did you get a dedicated server for this? Just curious of the details, maybe IM/PM if you prefer. And yes, addisonbr speaks the truth... Clockwise is the MVP, certainly as of late.

-Evan

Yes, VPS.

How you been SY? Everything smashing good ; ) jolly yes? We're over due for an intercontinental bout.

GDL rom is now playable on the server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

After some major snafu's with the hosting company that provided me with "service" I have migrated the shell to a New Location: 72.37.227.116

The server being offline for such a duration can't entirely be blamed on my own ineptitude. I'm no Unix guru by a long shot, however the provider took forever to determine that my VPS resources were more than sufficient (contrary to what they told me) for a simple Emulinker server - while they told me I was repeatedly entering black zones.

Anyway, the servers back at new digs..I hope everything runs smoothly, should it not I'll quickly be terminating the account.