NHL'94 Forums

who is jjs replacement going to be?

hokkeefan

looks like we have a choice betwen bo, brownmagic, and stan (sciaticattack?), i dont know if im leaving out anyone, but my vote goes to brownmagic, he showed interest early and he plays games.

I understand your reasoning for Jamonica, EA, he would also be my first choice, but he stated in a post somewhere on this forum that he would not be available in the very near future and that is not going to solve our current problem. It kind of feels like that im the only one really voicing anything here, so maybe Dmitry should just make a decision and we need to reform the committee.

well... I'll just restate what I think needs to be done.

1. Official waiting list.

2. Committee of dudes to play people on list. (not necessarily this crazy committee of underachieving, but guys who are online often and willing to play)

I think this is necessary to avoid jipping other dudes of their dude-right to dibs on playing. I think someone a while ago had a list all hipped up and ready to go. I'm not sure what happened to that.

however..... JJ's games need to be played very soon. Brown Magic it up baby. Committees, waiting lists, and other official orders of business can be handled in the off-season to make GDL3 one heckofa league.

p.s. Next order of business... MonkeyJuice and Takeyourpill. I am under the impression that these guys are reliable, but their # of games played does not back up this claim.

You guys need to be advocates for yourself, and initiate playing games, instead of waiting for people to play you. If that can't be done... it is only time before people start jumping on the bandwagon to move you guys out. That's just the reality of this league; it is paced like woah.

Guest stan

what??only because I defeated you once I am a vet! Go to nhl07 site and look at my record and then look at the vets records and then tell me what you think.

what??only because I defeated you once I am a vet! Go to nhl07 site and look at my record and then look at the vets records and then tell me what you think.

Well, it was actually the way you went about playing and some of the subtleties that seem to be more apparent with the veteran styles that are played on this site. Also, the way you just chose draft teams and didn't even look at their lineups, but still managed to be extremely competitive.

However, don't get me wrong... I'm not saying this should be a reason why you don't get in, I was just throwing that thought out there.

I would like to take over the open team. I am almost always online and willing to play.

ya i defintely think shifty would be good replacement, hes always on, and would play like he said. I havnt seen him play much of the reg rom, but hes always up for the 2on2. Better replacement than the waiting list IMO.

Bigchiefjay 1016 is his aim.

I'm waiting to hear from you D. are we keeping a committee of 3? are we going with one guy? I've already excersized my opinion if it's committee style. I think there is some retooling to be done for replacement coaching since it seems like a guaruntee every season... but we don't have time for that crap. Just throw in Brown Magic.

Stan should be able to get the next team that goes under the bus for not playing games... it's coming... take your pill, monkey juice.