NHL'94 Forums

What to do about JJ

angryjay93

All right boys, we've been putting this off long enough. We need to do something about JJ and we should do it soon. Either JJ, you need to post on the boards or log on or something showing us you still want to play. IF we dont hear from you within a day or two we will take action.

Now, scribe, gr81, kings,matt, lets hear your guys input on what should be done and who he should be replaced with if you do take action here within a day or two.

I say we drop JJ, ive had a few discussions with him before on this topic and he still loves playing, but hes tired of losing, its a tough situation to be in, so we drop JJ but invite him back next season in hopes of things being different.

As far as a replacement goes, im not really sure who is out there still available, now is a great time for suggestions or for guys to throw their hat into the ring for consideration, it is not first come first serve. We will evaluate our choices and make a decision based on what we come up with.

my bro is back from college and he said he would wanna get back into the league, he couldnt at college cause of a firewall but he is home for the summer (beefjerkyrules6) aka bo

I believe that we will need some fresh blood to take over Quebec. He isn't keeping pace with the other guys in terms of games played... and his record certainly is a deterant to him playing. After taking a 12-0 loss, who wants to stay online to play 5 more games just to catch up?

Whoever is first in line on "the list" (wherever and whatever that may be), that person should have the right to take over the team. That is assuming the person can fulfill the requirements of catching up in games played.

Can anyone vouch for any of the people listed on the waiting list? It would be nice to get a new coach involved with the draft league based on a recommendation as opposed to reaching at names of people who might not even be around or interested anymore. I am not familiar with any of those names on that waiting list. To reiterate what Jay said, anyone who is on that list that wants in, now is the time to show your interest.

It would be nice to get a new coach involved with the draft league based on a recommendation as opposed to reaching at names of people who might not even be around or interested anymore.

...or who are total tools. *cough* Wags *cough*

Ok, I'm kidding around there. What about Jamonica? I saw the list and I don't know too many. Well, I did see one that popped out at me... Mr. JacketsNash. And although I'm sure Jackets is a nice guy, I'm not putting up with that ridiculous beast of a signature of his gay uncle everytime he posts something in the draft forum.

I think most of them are in the 07 league too so many probably lost interest. I do know that Jamonica wants in and he's been keeping tabs on this league throughout the season. He gets my vote.

Oh wait, I don't have a vote, I'm not part of the Secret Committee but you guys know where I stand. Have a great weekend!

I dont mind Jamonica coming in if he doesnt quit mid-season, like he did in year 1. Out of all the people on the 'list', kgman and wags are in now and alot of the others I dont see around much, but JacketsZherdev. I say we either go with Jamonica or JacketsZherdev, depending on who dmitry think would be the best fit.

thegr8199 said:
I dont mind Jamonica coming in if he doesnt quit mid-season, like he did in year 1. Out of all the people on the 'list', kgman and wags are in now and alot of the others I dont see around much, but JacketsZherdev. I say we either go with Jamonica or JacketsZherdev, depending on who dmitry think would be the best fit.

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

I know Jamonica would be probably the most suitable replacement... however I really feel that we'd be promoting ourselves as elitist jackasses if we ignored people who had some sort of dibs on next in line.

We need an official list... and we need people to vouch for dudes on the list. I know there are plenty of guys, including myself, that are willing to play exhibitions against guys and keep tabs to see who is online and when.

i'll let jj have this weekend to post something on the board telling us whats up. monday i will go with the committee's decision on a replacement if necessary. sorry i haven't been around to play this week either, i will catch up next week.