NHL'94 Forums

Level of Play & Point leaders

39 games in and JR has broken the ole 66's point record from last season. I thought about it for a little bit last night and I came down to the conclusion that it's an accomplishment, but doesn't have the wow factor due that, and lets be honest folks, it's JR. What I was really caught up thinking about was what an amazing feat it is that the level of play has dramatically ramped up ever since we made the turn into the 20 game mark. Some guys have really stepped it up this season and I just want to take a chance to thank them. There has been some great dedication and willingness to learn that has made you guys a threat to anyone that plays you. I constantly welcome the challenge and congratulate you for all your effort and time you've invested becoming an NHL 94 force. It's guys like you that make me keep wanting to play this game. Thank you again.

39 games in and JR has broken the ole 66's point record from last season. I thought about it for a little bit last night and I came down to the conclusion that it's an accomplishment, but doesn't have the wow factor due that, and lets be honest folks, it's JR. What I was really caught up thinking about was what an amazing feat it is that the level of play has dramatically ramped up ever since we made the turn into the 20 game mark. Some guys have really stepped it up this season and I just want to take a chance to thank them. There has been some great dedication and willingness to learn that has made you guys a threat to anyone that plays you. I constantly welcome the challenge and congratulate you for all your effort and time you've invested becoming an NHL 94 force. It's guys like you that make me keep wanting to play this game. Thank you again.

*insert homo ass pat