NHL'94 Forums

League members vote for jj2k replacement.

dmitry

who should be the new owner  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who replaces JJ2K?

• stan
    • brownmagic
    • Bigchiefjay 1016
    • jamonica
    • nobody

I'm a little aggitated that this is the route we are using. Wasn't this league first come first serve? If you want to change the philosophy to an elitist league where players are chosen based on various factors... including how much we like them... then openly state that.

We were talking about Jamonica, Brown Magic, and Stan at first. Someone said Jamonica had a time issue in the future. Unless Jamonica says differently, why are we considering him?

I'm not sure who was first, but it should just be Brown Magic or Stan. Probably both guys will end up getting a team based on current trends.

Once this debacle ends, I nominate myself to handle league newcomers. I will rank the list in order, and I will personally play each player and keep tabs of how much they are online. Doing this, I can eliminate random dudes who just show up and rock the boat. I am just waiting for D to put his stamp on it, because it is his league.

Once this debacle ends, I nominate myself to handle league newcomers. I will rank the list in order, and I will personally play each player and keep tabs of how much they are online. Doing this, I can eliminate random dudes who just show up and rock the boat. I am just waiting for D to put his stamp on it, because it is his league.

That's a great idea. I hope this is the route D decides to go.

edit: Nevermind, just found out that stan is the new Quebec owner.

Good luck with the first overall pick (Mario Lemeuix)!

As for the committee, i think its dead, its too big and cumbersome to be an effective thing for coaching changes, it may be more effective for pureply offseason issues. I like matts idea that he noted earlier in this thread. Im sorry that the commitee was more of a nuisance than it was a benefit.