NHL'94 Forums

2007 Playoff

I think everyone here will enjoy this one given the current situation in the league with Pronger and his suspension. I'm doing a playoff as the Ducks, met the Wings in the Western Conf Finals. I fixed the games so I would be down 2 - 1 at home and without Pronger, like the Ducks will be on Thursday night. I lost that game 4 - 1..... Now down 3 - 1 in the series, we shifted back to Detroit with a rested Chris Pronger. Selane accounted for 2 goals and an assist in the 4 - 1 Ducks victory.... oh, now the funny part. Pronger got his revenge on Holmstrom and the Redwings. Will EA suspend Pronger for game six? Ha ha.... let's go Ducks! I'll keep you guys posted on how I do....

2686619750065292644S600x600Q85.jpg

By the way: wboy, mack, and everyone else that does all of this hacking and editing so that I may enjoy this game, I send my sincerest thanks. The joy that I have with this game and with the current rosters and teams makes me very greatful.

Thanks, ReeDill