NHL'94 Forums

Error in NHL 94 2007 edition

mack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oleg Saprykin's number is wrong it's suppose to be 61 not 91.

Florida Pants are black when they should be navy.

In Shootout Mode Computer never moves he just shoots the puck in the crowd or at the boards.

For some Teams in the playoffs there on the road when they should be home for example buffalo should be home detroit should be home etc.

Atlanta Trashers jersey should be there baby blue one as they ditched the dark one.

Some arena's have there old names like sens have corel when it should be scotiabank place and Mci for caps should be Verizon and so on.

But rather then that and what has been mentioned everything else is perfect. :blink:

Thanks guys. Sometimes it's tough to pick up everything with just my 2 eyes. Will make these changes and anymore that come up within the week and have an updated final version then.

Maybe next year I'll have some Beta testers. Any volunteers?

Maybe next year I'll have some Beta testers. Any volunteers?

I was gonna ask you if I could test it out this year, but I never thought you would let me. Sign me up for the next edition! :blink:

I have only played a few games with it so far. I will get some more time with it fairly soon to see if I find anything else needing correcting...

Atlanta Trashers jersey should be there baby blue one as they ditched the dark one.

I've tried my best on that one. It's a tough jersey to replicate. You'll see in next week's final version. Looks alright though I think.

Hey, this is the Predators fan you met earlier, I've sinked my teeth into a game or 2 so far, here's the two things I noticed.

* Pekka Rinne should be Nashville's 3rd goalie, Finley went to Boston in the LAST off-season. Rinne's back from injury and playing in some Calder Cup games I understand.

* The 2007 Bracket has San Jose with home ice against Nashville. The Preds had home with the 4 seed.

OK, I'll fix up the playoff brackets fo rnext weeks final version. Sometimes the 3rd string goalies are hard to figure out. I use a few diff websites for everythitng and sometimes I guess they are wrong or not 100% updated. It's tought to get 780 guys right.

Hi All,

Freakin' awesome rom Mack!

Just wanted to add a few items...

Phila Flyers:

Scottie Upshall is #9, not #7

Stefan Ruzicha is #15, not #9

Lasse Kukkonen is #28, not #14

Niko Dimitrakos is no longer w/ the team. I changed him to Denis Hamel (#14) and left his ratings the same.

Nashville Preds:

Arena name changed to Sommet Center

Thanks again Mack!

Yea, I figured 3rd string goalies especially since they aren't listed on official pages or anything. No one's blaming you, man.

Yea, I just read about the Arena change. It's been nameless for most of the year, reverting to Nashville Arena in time for the playoff stretch, and the Sommet Group was the team's official sponsor for this year's postseason, so that's a logical fit.

Sorry to bring up the Preds/Sharks home thing, I didn't notice it on the first reply.

Anaheim is still referred to as the Mighty Ducks in the game's intro matchup screen.

First thing I have to say is, awesome job mack. No crazy goalies and skaters can actually slap!

Dont know why you went with the NHL 96 text, but thats cool with me.

Just wanted to say, best place to get player information is www.thehockeynews.com. Has the most depth out of any other website on the net and makes it easy to get players jersey #'s and so on.

I like the 96 font much better. It's smaller, cleaner and easier to read and less obtrusive I feel.

I've used it on every hack so far so it's no surprise. I think clockwise is switching his 91 hack to it too.

I like the 96 font much better. It's smaller, cleaner and easier to read and less obtrusive I feel.

I must say I wasn't overly keen on it at first, but it has grown on me to the point where I think I now do prefer it. Other then when you want a rom with that true authentic look.

Mack, nicely done thanks for all the effort.

Somethings i noticed on the Rangers just about their numbers

Rosival is 39 but should be 3

Avery is 19 but should be 16

Prucha is 58 and should be 25

Mara is 23 and should be 27

Tyutin is 55 and should be 51

Very good though

Mack,

I love the ROM, great work.

One question, have you given any thought to putting Ottawa in their alternate black uniforms? I know you strive for accuracy, but the Sens red jerseys are impossible to replicate and they always come out looking like Chicago or New Jersey.

Thanks

Mack,

I love the ROM, great work.

One question, have you given any thought to putting Ottawa in their alternate black uniforms? I know you strive for accuracy, but the Sens red jerseys are impossible to replicate and they always come out looking like Chicago or New Jersey.

Thanks

If nobody minds, I'll do that.

If nobody minds, I'll do that.

Yeah doing the sens alternates would be sweet for sure. Good idea from SunnydaleSpike for sure. :D