NHL'94 Forums

mac users

SwizzleNarf

is it possible for mac users to join in the league fun? i have a different emulator and rom but i was hoping that it would be compatible...

if not, is there a emulator/rom/both that would be compatible with a mac and would work for league play?

thanks a lot,

//andrew

is it possible for mac users to join in the league fun? i have a different emulator and rom but i was hoping that it would be compatible...

if not, is there a emulator/rom/both that would be compatible with a mac and would work for league play?

thanks a lot,

//andrew

Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately. Would be great to learn otherwise, however, so if you see anything promising definitely post it here.

actually, i have snesx for mac and it works extremely well with an nhl94 rom from coolroms.com

i ran a server with one of my buddies through lan and it worked beautifully.

however, it only worked when he used a snesx emulator...all he needed was my ip to connect and we were ready to go in minutes.

anyways, i'd love to have an exhibition sometime if anyone's up for it. if you wanna schedule a 2x2 or a 1x1 that'd be wicked fun. hopefully we can work out something with the emulator//rom//both situation.

peace and love, guys. thanks for your time.