NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

hi I'd love to get involved in playing some online matches, so feel free to PM me on the boards if you're ever interested. Looking forward to being around!

thanks

welcome. I hope you snipe the shit out of the resident Genesis players and have a blast doing it. noting the Zelda stuff in your interests, I hereby invite you to click on my signature and check out my games. if any of the links died of inactivity, I'd gladly email you files. have fun here.

• 2 months later...

I may well have posted here before but I new even if I registered a long while back. Anyway...

Looking to play some NHL 94 (gens) online if anyone is interested. You should have an easy time beating me :)

I'm in Ireland but I can usually play at anytime.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm new, I just registered. I'm surprised and delighted to see this game have an active forum dedicated to it after all these years. Although I prefer the Genesis NHLPA '93, the NHL '94 is a close second in my opinion.

Edited by OldSchoolGamer

I'm new, I just registered. I'm surprised and delighted to see this game have an active forum dedicated to it after all these years. Although I prefer the Genesis NHLPA '93, the NHL '94 is a close second in my opinion.

What's your AIM? That's what we use to contact eachother

Hey guys, a new genesis player here. I wanted to get in and register before the fall classic leagues get started. After recently rediscovering my genesis and playing a few games against the computer and some awful friends (skill-wise), I figured I'd sign up and get some real competition. I'm waiting for my usb controller adapter to arrive in the mail to get a test game in.

My aim is mr.bonesjackson(at)gmail.com. Hopefully in a few days i can start playing/getting trashed by you guys.

Hey guys, a new genesis player here. I wanted to get in and register before the fall classic leagues get started. After recently rediscovering my genesis and playing a few games against the computer and some awful friends (skill-wise), I figured I'd sign up and get some real competition. I'm waiting for my usb controller adapter to arrive in the mail to get a test game in.

My aim is mr.bonesjackson(at)gmail.com. Hopefully in a few days i can start playing/getting trashed by you guys.

Awesome, welcome! Once you get your adapter, feel free to hit me up on AIM for some exhibitions: kingraph

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Hello, I am new and would like to be a confirmed coach!</p>

boom....welcome bud!

Hello all, it's nice to see there's still a community for this game after all these years! I'm sure you're much better than my dad and friends were back in the day though :) Look forward to playing with you in the SNES league.

welcome bud...love the whack name. good luck this season!

I believe you mean "wack."

Oh my god. I just stumbled upon this wonderful section of the internet and I'm in love.

Also, I'm new!

Welcome to the best website ever created! It's a fantastic community for the best game ever. If you need any help with anything just send me a message or anyone around here really

Hey guys, I'm new and want a test game! It's been a long time since I played this game against another person and I can't wait to dominate the ice once again.

Welcome! Best thing to do is to sign up for AIM and let us know your screenname. That's the primary way we contact each other for games. Hit me up if you see me on, I'll be happy to help you started! AIM: kingraph

Hey all,

Signed up for the fall classic league - so will hopefully be playing some/all of you guys next season.

Hit me up for some practice, need to get in the habit of hosting games etc...

AIM/email: hockeyboards@gmail.com

Hey all,

Signed up for the fall classic league - so will hopefully be playing some/all of you guys next season.

welcome to the site bud!

Hey everyone... long time Genesis nhl94 player back in the day, just registered for the fall league! I'm ready to play! :) Feel free to contact me at MrDerp4321@gmail.com or MrDerp4321 on AIM.... i can pretty much play at any time of the day!

Hey everyone... long time Genesis nhl94 player back in the day, just registered for the fall league! I'm ready to play! :) Feel free to contact me at MrDerp4321@gmail.com or MrDerp4321 on AIM.... i can pretty much play at any time of the day!

This bud is confirmed - any other new gens players in need feel free to ask for a test game on AIM: kupuckNHL94

haven't confirmed any new guys lately and I think I am in the protege market! so any new guys looking to dominate b/c league this year hit me up for some games and if you have some raw skills I can help groom the next great jeremy roenick

Hey all,

Confirmed