NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

Hi All,

Would love to do a test match with anyone who has the time to help me get started. Been playing NES RBI online through hamachi for a few years now so hopefully can figure things out without too much trouble. Already downloaded simulator/rom and played computer with success. AIM is judd_disch@yahoo.

Thanks!

Got him all set up and played a quick test game. GG, hope you see you around!

Played a test with kingraph and then played a few with plabax. Thanks guys! Look forward to playing more games and maybe joining a league.

Heard about the site on a rbi forum or tecmo forum(can't remember which).

Edited by jackandjose

Hello all! Would like to play a few matches with someone to get use to the online play and learn how to set it up. Instant message me Aim: methodm3n

B)

Thanks to Plabax for helping me learn how to setup the games online.

Thanks to King Raph for checking to see if I got everything working correctly and played a test game.

Thanks to JackandJose for playing 6 awesome test games today! To much fun! Brought back alot of memories!

Would love to be able to join the Classic League!!!

:exciting:

Edited by methodm3n

Thanks to Plabax for helping me learn how to setup the games online.

Thanks to King Raph for checking to see if I got everything working correctly and played a test game.

Thanks to JackandJose for playing 6 awesome test games today! To much fun! Brought back alot of memories!

Would love to be able to join the Classic League!!!

Glad to hear you got up and running. Classic registration will probably start in early March, so keep an eye out

Thanks Plabax and JackandJose!! I believe helping new people out is the greatest service you can provide the community and I urge everyone to do the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm interested in joining any leagues. I'd love to get some games in to vet myself via exhibition. Play online most days with a friend from work, so I'm familiar with the Hamachi setup. Not too famaliar with AOL, but Iļl try to have it up & running to get in a few games. Old video game name was Brutus Khan so I set that up for my AOL.

Anybody intersted, send me something & I'm ready to go.

Thanks,
Doug

PS Also, most of anybody I ever met outside of this site always played no line changes, no penalties, but seems online forum, most of you play with penalties on. Is that the norm?

Edited by Brutus

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, new to the site. Look forward to playing with everyone once i get a controller and get familiar with the game again. Havent played this since the old genesis days with my cousins.

Hey guys,

New to the forums.

On a whim I was looking for an updated roster hack when I came across this place.

NHL '94 has always been my favourite hockey game, so I was impressed to see a community built around it.

If anyone knows of an updated Sega CD version of NHL '94, please let me know

Hey everyone! What's up? I've been interested in joining a league for a while and i finally joined one! i am not the best at the game (especially since i haven't played in a while) and still learning new things everyday. so yea that's me i guess lol but i hope to play some of you soon!

BTW, GO BRUINS!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. Newbie hoping to join the Spring Classic SNES league.

AIM is the1jasontaylor@hotmail.com. Best time for games is 9-11 Eastern.

Hope to see you on the ice!

boom....welcome to the site bud!

Hello all. Newbie hoping to join the Spring Classic SNES league.

AIM is the1jasontaylor@hotmail.com. Best time for games is 9-11 Eastern.

Hope to see you on the ice!

Confirmed.. A good, solid player.

OK I am in

I have ordered the controler. I got my screen up on my TV.

Download the software tonight....

How do I get a few practice games in?

I think I will be very glad I found this site.

Aim: Culls17-evenings best

OK I am in

I have ordered the controler. I got my screen up on my TV.

Download the software tonight....

How do I get a few practice games in?

I think I will be very glad I found this site.

Aim: Culls17-evenings best

Welcome! You've already started by sharing with us your AIM screenname. You can add other GENS users from the nhl94online.com site's "Contact --> Online GENS players"

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/online-players.php?lgtype=gens

and also from the Spring'13 waiting list: http://www.nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php

Once you sign on to AIM, feel free to send an AIM message to anyone who may be online at that time and others may do the same to you to play some practice (exhibition) games.

• 1 month later...