NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

hey

i'm new... just signed up and set up my emulator. i'm running SNES9X for mac os-x hope that will work, do i now need to set up an introductory game?

any feedback would be greatly appreciated

thanks

rybones

welcome...you'll find that most(everyone?) on this site that plays super nintendo uses zsnes v1.42.

love to get a game in sometime in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. My name is Joe and I am new to this online gaming thing for NHL '94. I look forward to learning about how this works and playing some great games against all of you. My e-mail is bluebleeder04@yahoo.com. I need to play one of those test games too. I am going to do some more looking around on the site, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction as to how to make that happen.

Hey all. Just making the rounds in the forums. Am getting back into nhl 94 and would love to get schooled. AIM is fvhole, let me know whenever anyone wants a game. I've yet to play someone online.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi im new and i came across this site looking for an NHL94 rom. i have played it on PS2 (on NHL06) and i think it is the most realistic game yet lol! I was wondering how to edit rosters becuz i want the current rosters with the old game. can any1 help me?

hi my name is sonixx and i have a drinking problem

you dont have a problem bud...

only that everyone else has a problem with your drinking.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new to the forums (but have been lurking for quite a while). I've always loved this game, as well as many of the others - so I was very happy to find this website. Recently I tracked down and bought all of the NHL's up to 98 at a fleamarket, it's been good times haha.

I guess you could say NHLPA 93 is my favorite, with NHL 94 coming in a close second. I grew up playing 93 more so than 94.

My father is an ex NHL-er, http://www.legendsofhockey.net:8080/Legend...sp?player=13225 , so I was very excited to see the 1980's hacks (my dad has a blog if you're interested in reading... it's about NHL but centered on the Rangers: www.kotsyskorner.blogspot.com).

Well, thanks for taking time to read this.

*Sigh* why couldent you be a snes player >.<

welcome to the site! enjoy and have fun.

Haha. I don't mind the SNES version, I find both of them to be good in their own certain ways. For some reason I kind of enjoy the more sluggish pace of Gens. I really wish I could figure out how to play this game online (even though I'd get owned), I think I have to do some things with my router that I'm honestly not smart enough to accomplish at this point. I followed the tut on here and it seems to be a router issue for sure... maybe I'll read into it sometime soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yasou ti kanis?

Welcome to the forum! I remember your dad fighting Mike Ramsey at my first NHL game at the old Aud in Buffalo.

I'm fine, thank you (only Greek I know, haha).

Haha, that's cool - about your first NHL game. My dad did like to mix it up from time to time!

hey all. just joined a couple days ago and this website is absolutely awesome! first i find a bunch of tecmo super bowl websites, now i find this! anyway, i need to get a test game in, so if anyone feels like playing a game or two, let me know. i play both genesis and snes (though i like the snes version more).

also, i use my macbook a lot, but i was wondering if there is a way to play NHL 94 online with a mac? if anyone is able to do this, please let me know how you got it to work and what apps you used.

hey all. just joined a couple days ago and this website is absolutely awesome! first i find a bunch of tecmo super bowl websites, now i find this! anyway, i need to get a test game in, so if anyone feels like playing a game or two, let me know. i play both genesis and snes (though i like the snes version more).

also, i use my macbook a lot, but i was wondering if there is a way to play NHL 94 online with a mac? if anyone is able to do this, please let me know how you got it to work and what apps you used.

welcome man. best site/community on the web. Make sure you post ur AIM on ur profile so we can hit you up for a game.

First off, congrats on the site. I've found it to be helpful and fun.

What I would like to know is where can I find someone to play? Kaillera only seems to have silly fighting games.

Thanks.

Hey klepto_hab,

This is a common question that as far as I know, hasn't been answered. Windows OS can run the Gens/ZSnes emulators. It will probably take a little bit of research on the web to find what Mac users need.

-Evan

just testing the forum cause i'm new... Hello Everyone :rolleyes:

I still remember the first time I saw a guy get checked over the boards, playing with my brother 14+ years ago.. laughed so hard.

PS: "Save as type: PNG (*.PNG)" = way smaller file size

This is quite possibly the best site on the entire internet. Still keep my Genesis hooked up to play but I'm a little out of game shape at the moment. Love the updated 2008 ROM too, that is fantastic.

I pretty much always play as VAN but I'm a Penguins fan IRL, hoping for a better result tonight...

Howdy, name's Dann.

Shelved my plans back in 2006 to join a league until I got a working PC, and free time. Both are acquired, now I just gotta remember how to play. I'll try to sort out a test game, using the AIM's of the vets.