NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

Hey Drew.

Don't listen to gihtarman - he was recently seen scrambling to get games in to try and advance in a rather large GENS tournament (he didn't).

Hit me up on AIM (metzgerism) and I'll show you a good ti-...er, plenty of games to play in both my GENS and SNES Capitalism Leagues, to get you started.

(btw I've been called a champion of SNES - and wow look at that I run a humongous GENS league :lol: )

Don't listen to gihtarman - he was recently seen scrambling to get games in to try and advance in a rather large GENS tournament (he didn't).

I Quit my attempt to advance cause i decided i hate gens and it wasnt worth it! :lol:

Hey man, Im from Winnipeg as well. You will need an AIM account in order to schedule games. If you need any help I can be contacted by PM or my AIM: thegr8199kings

Thanks a lot. I'm a little slow getting going, just had a new addition to the family but will be ready to play soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's up people...

I am introducing myself as kazelegend. I was referred by sebe. I would like to get involved in the classic league, GDL, Blitz league, 2 on 2, or any league. I have been a lifelong fan of this game and did not know about this site until very recently. I look forward to playing a lot of you guys and I have already played against some of you (sebe says some of you i played are the greatest, won't mention names).

My AIM is kazelegend15. Add me and lets play some hockey.

kazelegend

YEEAAH 2on2 2on2!!!!!!!!!!! welcome kaze hit me up (aim: freydey32) for 2on2!

Hey everyone, new user here, Sabreboy48. Im looking to get a confirmation game in sometime soon, and join a GENS league if thats possible (I get the vibe that GENS leagues are pretty tight and exclusive). So, yeah, if you could respond to me and let me know about EITHER of my 2 questions (BOTH would be awesome), that would be great.

Let's Go Buffalo

My user name and AIM name are the same (rhyme time): Sabreboy48

Edited by Sabreboy48

Hey everyone, new user here, Sabreboy48. Im looking to get a confirmation game in sometime soon, and join a GENS league if thats possible (I get the vibe that GENS leagues are pretty tight and exclusive). So, yeah, if you could respond to me and let me know about EITHER of my 2 questions (BOTH would be awesome), that would be great.

Let's Go Buffalo

Welcome to the community bro. Update yor profile and post here with your aol AIM. We use that to set up games etc.

This site is really cool. I got my Genesis back in '92 and probably stopped using it sometime in the late 90s when I was in high school. I recently got back into "old" games and have been collecting a few games on the SNES which was a console I never owned, but being a Genesis fan I always secretly wanted one. I picked up NHL '96 at a thrift store for the SNES and remembered how fun these games were. I've still got my original copy of NHLPA '93 for the Genesis, but I remember it feeling so slow(which looking back wasn't bad). Since I found this site I picked up a copy of NHL '94 on the SNES and it felt really choppy so I had to dig out my old Genesis surprisingly it fired up and I've finally got NHL '94 for the Genesis. It's not as pretty as the SNES but it feels smoother. Could be in head.

Anyway, thought I should post seeing how much lurking I've been doing lately.

Welcome to the site...there's plenty of leagues to sign up for if you're interested. The capitalism league would be a good place to start.

Welcome to the site...there's plenty of leagues to sign up for if you're interested. The capitalism league would be a good place to start.

Thanks.

I didn't even know there were people still playing this game! Let alone leagues. I think I'm gonna have to get a controller that will hook up to my computer.

NEED SOME ACTIVE RECRUITING, new signups are getting low.

NEED NEW 2ON2 BLOOOOOD!

try emailing some of these guys.....might help you out.

http://nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php

Best website in the world... hi I am Bond from Austria... BTW, is the Capitalism League ROM the best 2009 roster ROM for the SNES??? I have an NDS with a flashcard for homebrew emulator play... the Genesis emulator is okay, but nowhere near fast enough to handle NHL 94...

The SNES emulator for the DS works like a charm... I was hoping to get a current roster so that I can have a good hockey game on the go (no NHL games coming for the DS, sadly)... so is the Capitalism League 2009 ROM on this site the best one to go with???

u must add Freydey32 and come play 2on2o2no2n2!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I found this site and have enjoyed what I have heard. Now I just need help getting in a league or something? I hear Aim being said a lot, is there any leagues that you dont need Aim for? Thanks