NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
hey i'm new id like to join a league not very good tho haha

Opening just popped up in the C/D Classic league with your name on it

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, big time.

Please get an AIM account to use for your NHL94 contacts and set up games.

Glad to see another SNES guy!!!!

I have an AIM account from years back, just never use it. How do you play via the emulator.. do I need to buy a controller or what? I can't play a game using the computer keyboard haha.

I have an AIM account from years back, just never use it. How do you play via the emulator.. do I need to buy a controller or what? I can't play a game using the computer keyboard haha.

you dont need a controller...just go to "options-joypads" in the emulator to set up your keyboard...that's what it is for gens anyways, i think its something like "input-joysticks" for snes.

you dont need a controller...just go to "options-joypads" in the emulator to set up your keyboard...that's what it is for gens anyways, i think its something like "input-joysticks" for snes.

Thanks. How active is this forum now days? I've been looking thru some old posts, and it seems like it's relatively slow now days. One more question. Is the cpu any challenge at all to a good player? Besides online, I can't really find good competition here to practice my skills haha. It's been a LONG time since I've played this game, and I'm getting back into it due to the boredom of the 360 and ps3 hockey games.

Thanks. How active is this forum now days? I've been looking thru some old posts, and it seems like it's relatively slow now days. One more question. Is the cpu any challenge at all to a good player? Besides online, I can't really find good competition here to practice my skills haha. It's been a LONG time since I've played this game, and I'm getting back into it due to the boredom of the 360 and ps3 hockey games.

let me put it this way: i am one of the worst players on these forums, and i consistently hammer the cpu

This isn't my first post, but I'd like to officially say hello to everyone. I'm not terribly good at this game since I didn't really start playing hockey video games until 2001.

I came here when I heard about the 30-team hacks and I always wanted to play as my favorite team, the Blue Jackets, in an old-school game. Then I received an invite to the "noob" tournament. I guess it should be interesting seeing just how bad I am at this game. :P

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone im Chris

i suck cuz i just joined today..... but feel free to aim me at chris1knights@hotmail.com for a gens exhibition

• 3 weeks later...

I just signed up for this site because I was directed here by a Youtube video. I'm mainly looking for tips on scoring goals, as I'm having a tough time. While I still beat the computer, I still remember being much, MUCH better at this game in my younger days, but once I get as good as I used to be, I certainly wouldn't mind joining a league.

Infact, this game has a lot of firsts for me. First hockey game, and it's what got me into the sport. Also, I liked to pick the Canadiens which is what me caused me to be a fan.

welcome aboard mate! we all use AIM to keep in contact with each other and set up games. if you have a screenname post it here and you can start playing. my screen name is donnybrook94 feel free to IM me anytime i'm on and we can set you up and get you going.

Hey guys,

I used to play this game frequently with a couple of friends. Actually we grew up with it. So finding a website that is devoted to THE game is a cherry on my day today.

I am going to check out the site and the emaulators. Is there a possibility to play an exhibition game online? Just to shake of the rust.

Gr DerLothar

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just joined. I played NHL 94 for SNES way back when I was about 4 or 5 years old in the mid 90's. I've recently become an NHL fan again and have also begun playing NHL 94 again via emulator. Glad to see a great website dedicated to this awesome game. When I get more downtime, I'll see about trying to hook up with some of you guys for some online games. I'm sure they are very fun... :wacko:

Edited by Oilers442

Hey guys, just joined. I played NHL 94 for SNES way back when I was about 4 or 5 years old in the mid 90's. I've recently become an NHL fan again and have also begun playing NHL 04 again via emulator. Glad to see a great website dedicated to this awesome game. When I get more downtime, I'll see about trying to hook up with some of you guys for some online games. I'm sure they are very fun... :wacko:

welcome to the site bud.

Hey guys, just joined. I played NHL 94 for SNES way back when I was about 4 or 5 years old in the mid 90's. I've recently become an NHL fan again and have also begun playing NHL 94 again via emulator. Glad to see a great website dedicated to this awesome game. When I get more downtime, I'll see about trying to hook up with some of you guys for some online games. I'm sure they are very fun... :)

Welcome. You are apart of a rare SNES breed...

You will be showered with gifts, you will be given our finest fruits, you will have the greatest of our women to mate with...

And by all this I mean.

Don't be shy and play some leagues :wacko:

Oh yeah, And as always hit me up on AIM and I will set you up if needed.

Hello all. I'm new here as well, and will be up shortly for some online games, though you may need to walk me through how to do it, because I'm quite the beginner.

AIM: bartdogg42

hello bartdogg42

feel free to and my aim: chris1knights@hotmail.com

i can show u how to start up a game and wat not

• 1 month later...

Not that I'm new, but I have changed my AIM. I haven't played 94 online in forever, but I recently improved my connection and would like to now get back into it. My new AIM screen name is: DrMad94. Previously I had been using Terrordome7. So if you see me online hit me up for an exhibition game.

• 1 month later...