NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

How do I get started in a league? It appears as though most of the falls leagues are about to end, will there be winter leagues? Any helpful info would be appreciated!

also you can sign up for the blitz farm league

signups have already started here:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...amp;#entry85029

• 1 month later...

Jerry Here...

I was driven to the internet after I founf NHL10 was a hue dissapointment for me. I found your website via google and immediatly downloaded your Gen Emulator and both nhl 93 and 94 and was amazed. I've found myself to be really enjoying these titles (much more than nhl10) and maybe someday even enjoy one of your online leagues. Lookinf forward to chatting with you all!

Jerry Here...

I was driven to the internet after I founf NHL10 was a hue dissapointment for me. I found your website via google and immediatly downloaded your Gen Emulator and both nhl 93 and 94 and was amazed. I've found myself to be really enjoying these titles (much more than nhl10) and maybe someday even enjoy one of your online leagues. Lookinf forward to chatting with you all!

Marisa Tomei, Jerry!

Welcome to the community.

Jerry Here...

The Blitz Farm league is on, so I can suggest you start in there. Choose the team you want and smoz will have you registered.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...amp;#entry86560

The Blitz Farm league is on, so I can suggest you start in there. Choose the team you want and smoz will have you registered.

i was gonna say the same thing ohe well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! I've had NHL '94 on the Sega since I was a kid; I still love playing this game. Me and my roommate love playing the updated '94 ROM against each other, even though he's not very good at it. (I'm always the Blue Jackets and he's a Penguins guy...) I'm trying to customize the ol' 94 ROM with NOSE; which is great; but I'm so new to the whole thing that I'm having a lot of trouble. I'm looking forward to playing games online with people, who would've thought that we would be able to back in 1993!?

if your looking for some online play start there

Edited by mav

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is what I have been looking for. I cannot stand the sports games these days. What fun is it pushing 15 buttons just to get a couple players to do something? Safe to say my NHL2k10 game will be going bye-bye now!

coudn't agree more!

Hi everybody! I've had NHL '94 on the Sega since I was a kid; I still love playing this game. Me and my roommate love playing the updated '94 ROM against each other, even though he's not very good at it. (I'm always the Blue Jackets and he's a Penguins guy...) I'm trying to customize the ol' 94 ROM with NOSE; which is great; but I'm so new to the whole thing that I'm having a lot of trouble. I'm looking forward to playing games online with people, who would've thought that we would be able to back in 1993!?

I wish they had online for those systems back then....but someone figured it out and got it right!

Hi all!!!

Just joined today. I used to play the EA NHL games frequently, back in the day. I'm looking forward to editing and graphically enhancing my own NHL rom for the forum.

good luck with the rom!

yo what up all :)

Hopefully all will reply.....welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! Been lurking for a while, but now I'll introduce myself... =)

My name is Bruno and I'm from Brazil

How come a guy from Brazil knows about hockey? You might ask...

Well the first contact I had with the sport was with NHL 91... and then 92, 93... etc... So I'm happy to have found the website! My aim name is jackwalkernhl94, If anyone wants to play just drop me a msg, but take it easy! I've not played the game for while! =)

Thanks all!

Hey! Been lurking for a while, but now I'll introduce myself... =)

My name is Bruno and I'm from Brazil

How come a guy from Brazil knows about hockey? You might ask...

Well the first contact I had with the sport was with NHL 91... and then 92, 93... etc... So I'm happy to have found the website! My aim name is jackwalkernhl94, If anyone wants to play just drop me a msg, but take it easy! I've not played the game for while! =)

Thanks all!

welcome to the site!

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone im new to the online community!! I have been playing nhl 94 on GEN for years and years now and never know about this wicked idea, loving it loving it, cant wait to start playing! My team is Vancouver Canucks and i'm hell bent on playing someone who's NY rangers in the stanley cup finalsss whooo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. New to the site. Wish I'd found it sooner! Can't wait to get some SNES games under my belt. Just waiting for my SNES controller adapter to arrive and I'm up for a test game. Any other UK players on here?

Quick question - Do I need to get setup with AIM also to use this site and the online leagues?

Edited by yawa

Hi guys. New to the site. Wish I'd found it sooner! Can't wait to get some SNES games under my belt. Just waiting for my SNES controller adapter to arrive and I'm up for a test game. Any other UK players on here?

Quick question - Do I need to get setup with AIM also to use this site and the online leagues?

Welcome to the site bud.

There is at least one other UK player...Fenty is from Northern Ireland.

You need AIM to contact other players to play online. It has been set as the standard for instant messaging.

Add some of these guys to your list and ask them for a game----> http://nhl94online.com/html/teamlist.php?l...mp;sublg=SNES-A

start with fenty62, gihtarman, and thetoxic82. They got at least 8 out of 10 from a recent NHL94 customer satisfaction survey. ;)

Hi, everybody!

I'm from Russia and i wanna play. It's my favourite game almost for 10 years.

AWWWWWWW YEAH! WELCOME!

Yo all. Looking to rep South Philly in some NHL 94 for either system. Hit me up, my AIM is the same as my email. con33zel33man at gmail.com. Just take out the 3s and spaces.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM GREAT TO SEE YA BUD!

hey everyone im new to the online community!! I have been playing nhl 94 on GEN for years and years now and never know about this wicked idea, loving it loving it, cant wait to start playing! My team is Vancouver Canucks and i'm hell bent on playing someone who's NY rangers in the stanley cup finalsss whooo

I'm a canucks fan as well...enjoying heart break for many years.

i'm new here.. nice to meet you all!

thank for signing up..enjoy the site!

Welcome to the site bud.

There is at least one other UK player...Fenty is from Northern Ireland.

You need AIM to contact other players to play online. It has been set as the standard for instant messaging.

Add some of these guys to your list and ask them for a game----> http://nhl94online.com/html/teamlist.php?l...mp;sublg=SNES-A

start with fenty62, gihtarman, and thetoxic82. They got at least 8 out of 10 from a recent NHL94 customer satisfaction survey. ;)

Cheers for the reply. I'll get all set up once the controller adapter comes. Can't wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm new here and from Chicago. Been playing GEN version for a year now. Got into the game because of a coworker who is also on here. Great to finally join!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and from Chicago. Been playing GEN version for a year now. Got into the game because of a coworker who is also on here. Great to finally join!

welcome to the site bud.

member number 3333!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My name is Todd Jones, but all my friends call me Steak. Played this game religiously, along with PGA Tour Golf III, when it came out for the Genesis. Have not played it in years, but my friend John Pruett found the nhl94.com site yesterday, and here I am. You will most likely be hearing from him shortly. I have a lot of catching up to do before a new season starts, but I look forward to playing many of you along the way as I get my feet wet again. I am toddjonesnhl94 on AIM, although I am not sure how much I will be online right away, as I need to practice up to even justify being on the ice with any of you. Looking forward to it!

Todd "Steak" Jones

for newbies who prefer Genesis: get the ROM with the weight bug fixed. it almost makes the Genesis version playable.