NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

Hi everybody, I'm from Italy and I speak a very poor english

I spent my youth playing NHL94 on Sega Mega Drive, I hope to find someone to play casual matches (first of all I've to read the tutorial beacuse it don't seem easy)

Bye

welcome to NHL94 online, the greatest players of nhl 94 are here. I can play with you, what is your AIM ?

Hi, I'm new on nhl94 online, this site is pretty cool. I'm already play against dan_lizhot(danlizhot2010) on Snes and I want register for the next classic league season :)

brouss, let me be the first to welcome you. I've been playing dan_lizhot as well and our games have been epic so far. Had lots of fun playing 2 games against you as well. I just started playing online myself 2 days ago and the players here are definitely the best I've ever seen. :)

It would be nice for some of tne newbs to leave their AIM names to add them.

I'm the newest to the thread, and I'm waiting on a SNES controller with a USB port and I think I will be a major participant/player in this forum/league. NHL 94 has been my favorite game for years through my childhood, and I'm sure like all of you I always wanted to play tournaments with it in my teenage years.

I look forward to playing all of you in 5-7 business days.

And we will see if I am as good as I think I am.

Hi everyone,

my first experience with the NHL series was in December 1993 the PC version of NHL '94.

I stumbled over this site yesterday searching for online leagues for the PC version.

Well, the Gens version is nearly the same and i could play the SNES one too.

I'm looking forward to many games with you guys!

P.S. AIM Name in profile.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm the newest to the thread, and I'm waiting on a SNES controller with a USB port and I think I will be a major participant/player in this forum/league. NHL 94 has been my favorite game for years through my childhood, and I'm sure like all of you I always wanted to play tournaments with it in my teenage years.

I look forward to playing all of you in 5-7 business days.

And we will see if I am as good as I think I am.

welcome to the site bud..did you manage to get a game with anyone?

Hey im new and would like to play some games to test out my gens and snes online play.

add me on AIM: melbridgman1pick

ola bud...check out nhl94online.com, you can find some gamers there...just add them to your aim and request a game.

Hi everyone,

my first experience with the NHL series was in December 1993 the PC version of NHL '94.

I stumbled over this site yesterday searching for online leagues for the PC version.

Well, the Gens version is nearly the same and i could play the SNES one too.

I'm looking forward to many games with you guys!

P.S. AIM Name in profile.

unfortunately there are no leagues for the PC version (that im aware of)...hopefully you joing one of the others!

Hey everybody. I'm from MN, looking to play some games and hopefully get into a league.

AIM: OneLeggedGoat

boom!....welcome...there's always hope to play in a league. classic will start up real soon bud....reaaaaaaaaaaal soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Although technically not a new member (i've been a member of the site for 2 years now) I guess i never did make a post to formally introduce myself.

I like NHL 94, i would like to play games against people in the community here online (preferably on the SNES) and recently i completed a rom update for 94 on the SNES with 1997 rosters and jerseys. My AIM is sanjosesharksrock

cheers

Hello everyone, new here. Just recently discovered this game's great online community. Looking to play some games. Hoping to have some fun!

AIM= Jacobconhuevos

Send me a message and we'll play a bit.

Although technically not a new member (i've been a member of the site for 2 years now) I guess i never did make a post to formally introduce myself.

I like NHL 94, i would like to play games against people in the community here online (preferably on the SNES) and recently i completed a rom update for 94 on the SNES with 1997 rosters and jerseys. My AIM is sanjosesharksrock

cheers

welcome buds....classic league is just around the corner....keep an out this week on the forums for more info to register.

now that the girlfriend is gone, I have plenty of time to relive the classic moments of youth, complete with playing nhl 94 in my underwear...bonus that the internet is invented so it doesnt get too awkward when im playing against someone. I am ready to take it to the next level, and play online, mostly cus all my friends have fallen off the earth, or forgot what video games do for the soul. get me in a league!!! or at least let me get a game online...

now that the girlfriend is gone, I have plenty of time to relive the classic moments of youth, complete with playing nhl 94 in my underwear...bonus that the internet is invented so it doesnt get too awkward when im playing against someone. I am ready to take it to the next level, and play online, mostly cus all my friends have fallen off the earth, or forgot what video games do for the soul. get me in a league!!! or at least let me get a game online...

Hi everyone, really looking forward to joining the spring league, hopefully i make the "cut"...

Hello all played this game alot when i was younger,i used the penguins. Looking forward to playing online!

Welcome to the site fellas! Playing online is a ton of fun and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Hello all. I've been registered on this site for a while now, but haven't gone through the whole registration process until today.

I've played my test game and would enjoy any practice games to use as a little bit of a measuring stick ;-). This game really did a part in turning me into a diehard NHL fan.

AIM is the same as the username to your left.

Edited by PRoBob38

New player (or is it coach?) here - excited to go! I have no idea how my skills will match-up. I'm still having a hard time believing that there really is a place like this and a way to play this game live and online.

Looking forward to the "test" match.

New player (or is it coach?) here - excited to go! I have no idea how my skills will match-up. I'm still having a hard time believing that there really is a place like this and a way to play this game live and online.

Looking forward to the "test" match.

What system do you actually prefer?

Hello everyone, I'm a long time fan on the site and the game.

I know nhl94, for the time of the floppy disks, and this game make me love the game of hockey.

I'm from Romania and my AIM username is: leupeleu

Hello all. I've been registered on this site for a while now, but haven't gone through the whole registration process until today.

I've played my test game and would enjoy any practice games to use as a little bit of a measuring stick ;-). This game really did a part in turning me into a diehard NHL fan.

AIM is the same as the username to your left.

welcome to this site awesome buds! enjoy the season!

What system do you actually prefer?

In truth, I played the PC version (95 I think it was) the most. Loved the stats and season mode. I have tried both the SNES and GENS version via emulators on Android and they are essentially the same, so I don't care. I guess I prefer GENS simply because there is an A and a B league, indicating a bit more interest on that side.

Mods: When I filled out the waiting list form, I forget my user name on here was txsting. I'm the one who put in 'gguyotte' as the user name.

In truth, I played the PC version (95 I think it was) the most. Loved the stats and season mode. I have tried both the SNES and GENS version via emulators on Android and they are essentially the same, so I don't care. I guess I prefer GENS simply because there is an A and a B league, indicating a bit more interest on that side.

Mods: When I filled out the waiting list form, I forget my user name on here was txsting. I'm the one who put in 'gguyotte' as the user name.

Okay, so 'gguyotte' was already taken on AIM. So I will be 'gsguyotte' - and I'm abandoning the username 'txsting'. Planning to play SNES after learning a little more about it.

Hello all!

I'm looking forward to playing in the upcoming season!

AIM: oooraphooo

I will be requesting a GENS test game later tonight when I get set up at home.

Awesome...welcome to the league bud.

Hey everybody,

I'm Brian from Indianapolis. I actually grew up playing NHLPA '93, so the whole concept of one-timers is like a new toy I can't stop playing with. I was born in Indy, but lived in Detroit, Minneapolis, Buffalo, Indy again, Miami, and Indy again.

I lived in MN during the last 3 years of the North Stars, and went to 4th grade with Neal Broten's daughter Brooke, and Bobby Smith's son Ryan, who became my best friend. When the North Stars lost in the Cup finals to Pittsburgh, I was crushed, and when the team moved to Dallas, it was worse than my parents getting divorced. I still wear North Stars stuff, and have one of Jon Casey's old sticks laying around. To Whomever the Dallas coach is this year, please note I'll be playing with a certain zeal against them. Nothing personal, only business....

I'm almost embarrassed about how excited I am to join this league.

Oh, almost forgot. I'm Cardinalhockey3 on AIM and on our league site.

Edited by Salty Dog