NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

I really wish I knew what I was doing with my router and port forwarding.... :lol:

I'm itchin' so bad to play this online (regardless of getting smoked by people on here)!

Just felt like sharing.

To the recent signups, welcome to the community guys! There's no admin verification on posts.

-Evan

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally figured out how to play online. I'm retarded, so I won't get into details.

Soooo much fun. I played my two friends. Granted, I sucked in the games (still won, but was bad). Too much NHLPA 93 lately instead of 94 cause of working on my hack.

Anyways, maybe I'll join a league sometime soon. I'm not great, but I'm not completely horrendous.

Although, it seems like people who don't have their ports forwarded in their router get some flack on here...

Major breakthrough- I somehow managed to click enough buttons to get NHL 93 going on my computer. Then, to my growing amazment, NHL 94 popped up too. So I guess Im not that far off! Ive got goosebumps. I cant wait to get slayed by you fanatics... but it would be fun!

Still need some help getting completely set up.

I'm new here guys and I love how this community is resurrecting the greatness that is NHL94. If you guys have an Xbox Live account and NHL 08, please do add me. I'd love to play with fellow hockey people. Thanks!

Um, we're not hockey people, we're NHL94 people... I refuse to play 08 because theres no Ron Barr !

Just kidding, I have no XBOX

Hi everyone, My name is Chris and I am your newest member. I am more of a nhl97 guy (sry if that offends anybody), but I would still like to get started playing 94 online over the summer. Since I am still in High School, I do not have much time to do this during the school year and that is why I will not join any leagues right now. If someone would get me started online playing exibitions I would really appreciate it though. Thank you for making a wonderful website!!!

GO FLYERS!!!

Hi everyone, My name is Chris and I am your newest member. I am more of a nhl97 guy (sry if that offends anybody), but I would still like to get started playing 94 online over the summer. Since I am still in High School, I do not have much time to do this during the school year and that is why I will not join any leagues right now. If someone would get me started online playing exibitions I would really appreciate it though. Thank you for making a wonderful website!!!

GO FLYERS!!!

Hey man,

I'll play you, hit me up on AIM sometime.

AIM: vinniersmith

eehh? u dont have free time in highschool B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, I'm the latest newbie on here. VERY excited to getting started in here.

Hey man, Im from Winnipeg as well. You will need an AIM account in order to schedule games. If you need any help I can be contacted by PM or my AIM: thegr8199kings

• 2 weeks later...