NHL'94 Forums

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Chris

Hey, name's Mike. Live right outside Chicago. I think this is the best idea ever! Seriously, let me know who wants to play and can...Get. It. On!

hey mike welcome to the site!

i saw that you have signed up for Gens A Classic league

since your a newcomer i would switch that to Gens C league

the guys in A are reallly good and i dont want to see you have not very much fun

How do I transfer to Group C?

Hey mbrett, welcome to the community! Don't worry, we'll switch that over for you this evening.

-Evan

• 3 weeks later...

Hey gangstaz! Been introduced to 94 by Freydey the great

I'm from Montreal, city of cocaine and crime...oh and hockey too

Still a noob but i'm learning the art of 94 yo

WORD!

Peace Out

Hey gangstaz! Been introduced to 94 by Freydey the great

I'm from Montreal, city of cocaine and crime...oh and hockey too

Still a noob but i'm learning the art of 94 yo

WORD!

Peace Out

If you want to make friends here, disregard his passing strategies. I sure don't like him after I play him and he gives me a seizure.

hey I'm new to the site, found this through google lol. I played NHL 94 on my old sega genesis so I thought it be fun. I'm looking forward to start playing.

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it.

-Evan

• 3 weeks later...
Hey this is Cleef from NY

looking forward to joining the league and playing against everyone

Cheers!!!

Welcome to the community! There's lots of helpful people around here if you need assistance.

-Evan

If you want to make friends here, disregard his passing strategies. I sure don't like him after I play him and he gives me a seizure.

Which kind of passing strategies? What does he do exactly?

And welcome to the rookies!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I just joined the community, and once I find my gamepad I'll probably be looking to play some SNES NHL '94 online. I've been playing the EA Sports NHL series since NHLPA '93, which I think my parents rented for me enough times to pay for the game several times over. I got NHL '94 for Christmas of '93, and, even though I own the entire NHL series from NHLPA '93 to NHL 2003, I always thought NHL '94 had the best gameplay, even if it did lack some of the features of the later games. It's good to see that so many people agree with me! While I grew up with and still prefer the SNES version, I've already started playing around with wboy's awesome NOSE editor and have been having lots of fun with that. I look forward to playing online and working on some editing projects in the near future.

Peace,

Old Gregg

Hello everyone! I'm so happy that this league was created. All time favorite hockey game right here!
Hi Everyone,

I just joined the community, and once I find my gamepad I'll probably be looking to play some SNES NHL '94 online. I've been playing the EA Sports NHL series since NHLPA '93, which I think my parents rented for me enough times to pay for the game several times over. I got NHL '94 for Christmas of '93, and, even though I own the entire NHL series from NHLPA '93 to NHL 2003, I always thought NHL '94 had the best gameplay, even if it did lack some of the features of the later games. It's good to see that so many people agree with me! While I grew up with and still prefer the SNES version, I've already started playing around with wboy's awesome NOSE editor and have been having lots of fun with that. I look forward to playing online and working on some editing projects in the near future.

Peace,

Old Gregg

Welcome fellas!.....hopefully you'll enjoy playing online.

Hey hey! I'm nasinater from Pittsburgh. I just signed up and hope I can get started soon. I am a noob (on this site, not 94) so take it easy on me. I just posted for a test game so hopefully I am good to go.

Hey, welcome to the community! Enjoy the site and leagues.

-Evan

Alright lads, whats the craic? The Viper from Ireland here, I played NHL 94 a few times at my cousins on the super nintendo when I was younger and when I started playing it last week for a bit of nostalgia. Great game. Anyway once I get a bit of practice in I'll probably be up for playing a bit of gens 94 online.

• 3 weeks later...
Alright lads, whats the craic? The Viper from Ireland here, I played NHL 94 a few times at my cousins on the super nintendo when I was younger and when I started playing it last week for a bit of nostalgia. Great game. Anyway once I get a bit of practice in I'll probably be up for playing a bit of gens 94 online.
just signed up today, just saying hey to everyone

welcome to the site fellas....hope you enjoy some online gaming!

Longtime NHL gamer, just signed up!!! Looking forward to playing GENS online leagues!

welcome!...enjoy your stay at hotel Chel94.

Oh crap didn't notice this... shouldn't have posted that topic... :)

Anyway Im new here obviously, I play the ZSNES version of NHL '94, but if you can go through netplay with me, I'd gladly play the Genesis version. Im not totally amazing at this game, so ya know... >_>

Anyway, if you want to hook me up you can reach me on Windows Live messenger with Rawker13@gmail.com (dont question the name of my email address. It was a long time ago, and I was retarded.)

Oh crap didn't notice this... shouldn't have posted that topic... :)

Anyway Im new here obviously, I play the ZSNES version of NHL '94, but if you can go through netplay with me, I'd gladly play the Genesis version. Im not totally amazing at this game, so ya know... >_>

Anyway, if you want to hook me up you can reach me on Windows Live messenger with Rawker13@gmail.com (dont question the name of my email address. It was a long time ago, and I was retarded.)

The community uses AOL instant messenger for contacting guys.

www.aim.com

Provide your screen name for guys to contact you.

The community uses AOL instant messenger for contacting guys.

www.aim.com

Provide your screen name for guys to contact you.

...Yea... I used to have it, but with all this crap on my computer I deleted it to make some space. I'll re-download it again, though, just for you guys :)

I'll tell you all my AIM address as soon as I get a new one.

Edit: Name on AIM: Skribberz

Edited by Skribbz

How do I get started in a league? It appears as though most of the falls leagues are about to end, will there be winter leagues? Any helpful info would be appreciated!

Theres usually Spring and fall Classic League. You can be put on a waiting list.

GDL just ended you can take a shot at that. Its a league where you draft your own team.