The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

first time caller... long time listener....    lol

Thank you guys for forming this awesome site... all the work that goes in.... i have played ALL the nhl games since they first came out on console...  im a lifelong hockey fan and hockey player...  after years of tecmobowl online... i finally figured out the nhl 94world...

i can host i play both snes and gens....  discord is bombjack   aka mighty bombjack fromthe tecmobowl halftime show...

always looking for  game on any system any rom....

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, I'm new to the online NHL 94 world.  I saw the Vancouver BC world championship on Twitch and thought I should give this a try.  I used to play NHL 94 religiously decades ago, so I'm cu

hey! i've been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up. i'm phil, i'm from quebec city, and you'll get to know me better later on! will try and set up for a test game asap. s

How's it going guys! New guy here stumbled across this site on reddit when I was searching for answers on how to use the universal xml scraper.  Glad I found it because '94 has always been the go to d

Posted Images

Hey all,

UK hockey fan since my Dad surprised me with NHLPA 93 on Mega Drive when I was a kid. Not sure what came first - that game or seeing the sport at the Winter Olympics. Either way I've been a hockey fan ever since.

I first found this place when I played the 2018 mod. Then after hacking my Mega Drive Mini last year I came back to get the latest mod and became overwhelmed by just how many you guys have actually done. I've got a massive folder now filled with almost every season and league. I seriously need to seek out all the individual creators and give thanks, cos the the work that's gone into them all is amazing.

I've put it off for ages but figured it was finally time to join the community ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

New as of today.  Have been poking around on here for a few months though.  Loving the edited ROMS.  Now I am attempting to edit my own, but am pretty dumb when doing it.  Hoping some of you all can assist from time to time.

On 2/19/2021 at 10:57 AM, WashCaps33 said:

New as of today.  Have been poking around on here for a few months though.  Loving the edited ROMS.  Now I am attempting to edit my own, but am pretty dumb when doing it.  Hoping some of you all can assist from time to time.

Welcome to the Forum!  It's great to hear that your trying your hand at editing a rom.  It's a little confusing, at first, until you begin to have those "ah-ha" moments.  They will come with practice.  Post questions to the forum, when you have them.  Just make sure to give as much detail, as possible, to what you are trying to do.  That way, folks have a better understanding of your situation and why you may be asking a question. 

Editing roms is a lot of fun.  I'm sure you get addicted once you get the hang of it.  Make sure to download NOSE, EARE and Tile Molestor.  They will serve you well!

On 2/24/2021 at 7:29 PM, Canucksforthecup said:

Hey yall good to be here!

Welcome! What brings you here? playing new roms? online league interest? or something else?

17 hours ago, Canucksforthecup said:

looking for a nhl 94-98 update on chrome

If you install an emulator (such as RetroArch) on your chromebook, then any of the ROMs on here will work on that.

Here are the ROMs: https://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/forum/121-roms/

I don't think it's straight-forward to install an emulator on a Chromebook, though? It's not a general-purpose computer, it's kind of a glorified web browser device. Google for something like "install retroarch on chromebook"