NHL'94 Forums

monkeyjuice

matthurray

So I think it's time we discussed terms for Monkey and replacing him.

He's been stagnant for a while, and I'm not sure if there is a reason for it. I caught him this weekend for a game, but because of his laptop overheating, we were not able to finish a game (we tried twice). He never came back online, so I'm assuming he has 2nd degree burns on his thighs now.

Anyways, things suck when this league halts, so how about a minimum game deadline. 35 by Thursday (median is 47... this is more than generous)? If not, BrownMagic or Bo certainly can bring that game total up.

Hopefully we will hear from Monkey himself.

I just want to say ahead of time that I have a saved disconnected game vs monkeyjuice where I'm up 5-1 that I'll upload if he's replaced. We were going to re-play it and use the at-the-time-unwritten game stitcher ( http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3442 ) to get full stats...

Monkey has been the biggest offender. Whether its him being grounded or his computer malfunctioning, he has had plenty of time to get things straighten out and it just hasnt happen for whatever reason. I have nothign against the guy, i like the guy and he plays when he can, but we need to move things forward.

I say we give the team to brwonmagic effective immedeatly.

hmm... I always like giving the despondent coach a day or two to respond to the situation.... but seeing as how he hasn't been playing games for a very long time, there doesn't seem to be any reason he will come on to play games now.

I'd be cool with letting BrownMagic take over today. As long as D agrees.

I played monkeyjuice a couple days ago.

This is a long weekend in Canada, so if he's Canadian, he could be traveling for the weekend and may be back tomorrow.

I played monkeyjuice a couple days ago.

This is a long weekend in Canada, so if he's Canadian, he could be traveling for the weekend and may be back tomorrow.

I tried to play him this weekend; his laptop froze in the middle of the game, twice. He never returned online. He hasn't play his game in weeks... much less one weekend. He is 20 games behind the league, so we need someone to catch those games up ASAP. The worst part of last year was sitting around during the regular season waiting for guys to finish, and waiting for playoff series to start / end.

speaking of which, I am hoping there will be some sort of time deadline for playoff series.

I tried to play him this weekend; his laptop froze in the middle of the game, twice. He never returned online. He hasn't play his game in weeks... much less one weekend. He is 20 games behind the league, so we need someone to catch those games up ASAP. The worst part of last year was sitting around during the regular season waiting for guys to finish, and waiting for playoff series to start / end.

speaking of which, I am hoping there will be some sort of time deadline for playoff series.

Matt, I think you should come up with a time deadline or schedule for the playoffs (you have plenty of league experience and you know what's fair), present it to D and then us.

Matt, I think you should come up with a time deadline or schedule for the playoffs (you have plenty of league experience and you know what's fair), present it to D and then us.

Ok, I'll start thinking that one up in the next few days. All suggestions and ideas are welcome of course.

i think i may have jumped the gun a bit with you brown, i thought d would be looking to take action immedeatly, but he decided to give juice until tomorrow night to catch up. he played a little today, so your chances dont look as good, but dont venture too far.

what!!!monkey was online i always check and he never is.probably his brother playing his games hehe but who cares ....hey monkeyman i only have 2 games left and there against you man!!!!FRIDAY i will be waiting to play games buddy :)

sorry sorry sorry im trying now NOONES ONLINE!!!! PLZ DONT KICK ME OUT PLZPLZPLZPLZ IM TRYING SO HARD BUT I WAS GROUNDED FROM THE CPU AND MY WEEK ENDS HAVE BEEN TAKIN OVER BY SPORTS PLZ PLZ PLZ GIVE ME A CHANCE

C-3p0 translates:

c3p0.jpg

"Good afternoon fellow nhl94 brethern. I greet you all with tidings that I will now be available to engage in some gentlemanly videosporting! I had previous engagements with a woman from Sussex who prevented me enjoying your companies, but I am no longer bound to this commission. Send a How-to-do when I am online, and we'll catch up on good times!"

Monkey says he'll be on tonight to catch up. Make sure to get your games in with him if you see him, he wants to stick around.