NHL'94 Forums

sega cd (actual game copy)

can i play through my gens emulator...bought the game for 99 cents on ebay..got it and it was unopened...what a steal...anyway how do i play it through my cdrom

thanks

Not that I know of, but now you're LEGAL! yeah, emulation is illegal unless you own the game, boys and girls....or if your friend has the game and you can borrow it when the suits show up.

seriously... does anyone here not actually own a copy of nhl94? it was the premiere gift back in the Christmas of 93.

oh... and if you don't actually own it, be prepared to be heckled. .... boys and girls.

seriously... does anyone here not actually own a copy of nhl94? it was the premiere gift back in the Christmas of 93.

oh... and if you don't actually own it, be prepared to be heckled. .... boys and girls.

Hurray, good point as usual. As interesting as that is to think about who actually owns a copy of nhl94 (I'm proud to say I have my original copy that BHF and I have actually played on my console)... who actually even owned a Genesis? Although, if you owned a Genesis console and didn't own a copy of nhl94, I think you would leave yourself open to even more ridicule.

When I hear things like "my uncle owned a Genesis", I look down and shake my head. At the same time, it's nice to see the younger guys taking an interest and actually recognizing that an old school classic like this game is still The preferential game compared to the all talk, no walk gameplay of the new school systems.

• 4 weeks later...
Hurray, good point as usual. As interesting as that is to think about who actually owns a copy of nhl94 (I'm proud to say I have my original copy that BHF and I have actually played on my console)... who actually even owned a Genesis? Although, if you owned a Genesis console and didn't own a copy of nhl94, I think you would leave yourself open to even more ridicule.

When I hear things like "my uncle owned a Genesis", I look down and shake my head. At the same time, it's nice to see the younger guys taking an interest and actually recognizing that an old school classic like this game is still The preferential game compared to the all talk, no walk gameplay of the new school systems.

I have my original Genesis and Nintendo, and a new-fangled Atari emulator, hooked up to a switch box on trusty INPUT 3 on the living room TV. You can tell a lot about people when they come into the room for the first time, either take a ride on the "Old School Train" or put the moves on the trashy XBox 360 whoring it up over on INPUT 2.

Horty (can I call you Horty?). You need the Sega CD thingy to put on your genesis to play the game- I think. I don't think they made for a CD-ROM back then. Did they even have CD-ROM's back then? Evan's cousin has one (of the Sega CD players)and literally 25 copies of NHL 94 on Sega CD, they are fun becuase they are easier to hack...or so I am told. That's where I think Evan did his first fantasy league. Anyway, you can probably pick one of the players up on E-Bay or something. :exciting:

whats up egg....yah hortys ok...havent been called that since college...haha...no i figured out how to run the sega cd game from my cdrom through kega...always looking on ebay for a sega cdx...its a sega that plays both genesis and sega cd games plus acts as a portable cd player...