NHL'94 Forums

You know how I know you're gay?

:blink: ehh. That was kinda weak to me. So he's a virgin cause he plays video games? Then what the f**k are you doing in a league based on an old ass video game? you basically just kicked your own self in the nads with that thoughtless joke. oh u hab a bideo gamee pazzwardd en ur prufillle lololololololz.

Not.

as the masses erupt in laughter

I have really only understood maybe 50% of your replies, this not being one of them. Maybe we need to change this thread to "Carse, you know how I know you ride the short bus?"

wouldnt you not understanding it place you on the short bus little one?

Carse, I would consider any time that we spend together meaningful, not meaningless

haha oh i thought about it, and did it.

The true reason for the start of this Topic has come out <_<

Carse, I would consider any time that we spend together meaningful, not meaningless

haha oh i thought about it, and did it.

The true reason for the start of this Topic has come out <_<

You forgot the last part to that quote "... and don't think about using that in the gay thread. I'm just messing around. Sorry I haven't contacted you sooner to play our last game, I've been really tied up this week. I'll try to get it over with this weekend".

Low blow Carse.

Carse, do you know how I know your gay?

Because you like to give low blows. lol

lol i didnt forget to mention it you said dont consider putting it in there and i wrote oh i considered it aha calm down sonny boy

ENGLISH TRANSLATION: "I'm currently laughing out loud at the moment. I believe you are mistaken since I did actually refer to this portion of your message in my last message. Furthermore, you stated that you shouldn't include that section in this forum thread. I did make mention that I pondered it for a moment but decided to forge ahead anyway. What a hoot. Please don't be upset. So how big is your penis?"

I couldn't believe it either but that was the exact translation when I used my Carse Decoder Ring.

I'd seriously buy one of those. It should be free with two proofs of purchase in every box of Cross Greasy-O's (its the box with a dude passed out on his ergonomic chair with vomit on his shirt and with his pants soaked at the crotch area....Tastes like cabbage...:D)

ENGLISH TRANSLATION: "I'm currently laughing out loud at the moment. I believe you are mistaken since I did actually refer to this portion of your message in my last message. Furthermore, you stated that you shouldn't include that section in this forum thread. I did make mention that I pondered it for a moment but decided to forge ahead anyway. What a hoot. Please don't be upset. So how big is your penis?"

I couldn't believe it either but that was the exact translation when I used my Carse Decoder Ring.

Note: this is EA's second decoder ring reference for those of you playing along at home.