NHL'94 Forums

hey wheres cr0ssbar and maddmac?

Guest cr0ssbar94
havent seen either guy on in ages

I'm in anger management. I busted my controller after a prolonged slump. I've been working a lot on an NHLPA 93 hack too. I have to order a new controller, any ideas? I used a wingman and saitek before and both were OK but I think theres room for improvement.

So anyway I'll be back on soon, I havent left or anything just a little break. Been watching baseball and the Mets and that hasnt helped my anger problems much lately either. Theyre in 1st place but cant score runs for s**t and have been slumping a little. The Yankees suck hard though and thats helped relieve some stress in my life.

I will be back really soon and have been lurking around the forums. I ask questions here about editing but nobody ever answers them. I ask anyway just for the hell of it lol. I guess nobody really wants to help anyone around here. Theres an editing forum but its pretty useless because noone ever answers you, or they tell you your question is dumb and "why did you create a new thread just for this?" so I dont know what the point of it is.

Anyway those are just some rambling thoughts I had. I just needed to step away for a little bit but I've been playing the computer to keep up. Once the season starts I'll be on a lot. I've been looking at my record the past 2 seasons and I have been winning at about 2 out of every 3 games yet am 0-8 in the playoffs, which disturbs me to no end. I am anxious to prove something this year I think I'm about ready to bust up in the playoffs, so I cant wait until it starts. Although it'll be tougher now to make the playoffs.

OK enough rambling I'll be back soon. Any ideas for a controller?

I'm in anger management. I busted my controller after a prolonged slump. I've been working a lot on an NHLPA 93 hack too. I have to order a new controller, any ideas? I used a wingman and saitek before and both were OK but I think theres room for improvement.

So anyway I'll be back on soon, I havent left or anything just a little break. Been watching baseball and the Mets and that hasnt helped my anger problems much lately either. Theyre in 1st place but cant score runs for s**t and have been slumping a little. The Yankees suck hard though and thats helped relieve some stress in my life.

I will be back really soon and have been lurking around the forums. I ask questions here about editing but nobody ever answers them. I ask anyway just for the hell of it lol. I guess nobody really wants to help anyone around here. Theres an editing forum but its pretty useless because noone ever answers you, or they tell you your question is dumb and "why did you create a new thread just for this?" so I dont know what the point of it is.

Anyway those are just some rambling thoughts I had. I just needed to step away for a little bit but I've been playing the computer to keep up. Once the season starts I'll be on a lot. I've been looking at my record the past 2 seasons and I have been winning at about 2 out of every 3 games yet am 0-8 in the playoffs, which disturbs me to no end. I am anxious to prove something this year I think I'm about ready to bust up in the playoffs, so I cant wait until it starts. Although it'll be tougher now to make the playoffs.

OK enough rambling I'll be back soon. Any ideas for a controller?

GO METS GO!!!

playstation 2 controller is very good as well but only if you use analog sticks the dpad sucks but i have been using a logitech precision lately and it sucks .waiting till friday to get new ps2 controller someone threw it against the wall.eventually i will get genesis controller though

playstation 2 controller is very good as well but only if you use analog sticks the dpad sucks but i have been using a logitech precision lately and it sucks .waiting till friday to get new ps2 controller someone threw it against the wall.eventually i will get genesis controller though

I use ps2 controllers and have used them for years and I like the D-pad... I would kill for one of those Sega Saturn PC-pads though... They must be lovely. The Sega Saturn pad has the best D-pad EVER. There's nothing even worth comparing. So, if you have one and feel suicidal. I can help you, the price is that gamepad.

I busted my controller after a prolonged slump
waiting till friday to get new ps2 controller someone threw it against the wall.

You know how the Nintendo Wii controllers have wrist straps so people don't accidentally let go of them and put them through windows or TVs? Maybe someone needs to invent something similar for gamepads. Just don't make it elastic, 'cause people will get hurt.

Guest cr0ssbar94
I miss crossy. Apparently he's been fixed to his comp with no end in sight.

Heh thanks. I'm still here just havent been on AIM but I will be soon, just a little break until my controller gets here. That sega controller...how does that work? You have to assemble it or something or you just plug it into the computer and play? Thatd be great to play with an actual sega controller.

That sega controller...how does that work? You have to assemble it or something or you just plug it into the computer and play? Thatd be great to play with an actual sega controller.

Yeah I'd also like to know how to set up a Genesis controller to the computer.

Even though I play with the keyboard, I would still like to give it a shot, just to see how it is.

Heh thanks. I'm still here just havent been on AIM but I will be soon, just a little break until my controller gets here. That sega controller...how does that work? You have to assemble it or something or you just plug it into the computer and play? Thatd be great to play with an actual sega controller.

I really can't imagine playing NHL94 with anything but a Gens pad.

Ebay = $10/pair

retrousb.com = approx $25 for the USB adapter cord to connect pad to port

Yeah I'd also like to know how to set up a Genesis controller to the computer.

Even though I play with the keyboard, I would still like to give it a shot, just to see how it is.

retrousb.com no longer makes non-tendo controllers. Looks like they still have the USB kits for $17, all you have to do is solder the pins, not that hard really but you do have to sacrifice your Gen pad.

If anyones looking for the Saturn USB pads I have a friend living in Japan right now who lives near a store that carries Sega Direct SLS products. They are about 3600 Yen (30 US).