NHL'94 Forums

keep the playoffs going smoothly!!!!

hokkeefan

Me and EA put ours for next Monday rather than this week, and yes, it will make a huge difference. More practice for both us should result in a much better series. Delaying it is okay, as long as it isn't too long.

not too long you just extended by a week you gotta be f**king kiddin me you need time to practice ......your playing chicago f**k this is exactly what im talkin about its fkin ridiculous u guysa fkin suck get a grip on reality f**k like your going to win get a grip tess f**k....well get ready for a f**king month and a half of playoffs boys f**king stupid of all u guys who try to use my s**t team as an excuse to PRACTICE so u dont go out to soon and playing 1 gm a day so you can hopefully get lucky play it out you fkin guys .....well maybe you should take 2 weeks to practice and that will help you out ...oh the previous 8 weeks wasnt enough plus 2 weeks for 1st series maybe take another 2 weeks to warm up ...oh and maybe have a cup a f**king tea give everyone a fkin break.....f**k off

oh p.s will be enjoying your company tess no matter how long u practice for ..f**kin eric i thought u could do better than that waiting an extra week to play like f**k man and i would guess im bitching for nothing since alot of u guys delay playing much since u think you can do better at 1 or 2 gms every week hmmmmmmm hasnt worked in past but will work now ?????!!!!im not saying to extremely rush playoffs i just dont think every round should go 2 weeks

I do agree with you Hokkee. I'm not waiting around to practice, 8 weeks was enough practice. If I had it my way, we would knock out the playoffs in one Sat afternoon and have the championship that Sun.

In my first round against Logan, we actually touched base on Monday night. I told Logan there were going to be a couple days this week that weren't going to work for me and there were some days that weren't going to work for him. Monday was the earliest available day that we both had. And we posted it on the forum a couple days ago so I'm not sure I understand the surprise.

I would expect if Logan's schedule were to open up before then, he would contact me and we would see if we could play it out earlier. I really hope at this point, people are not trying to practice for an entire week before playing their 1st rounds, that would be pretty lame.

Yeah, Hokkee, you got me slightly backwards. I'm delaying it a bit, i'll admit. 8 weeks is a lot of practice, but i've barely played in the past 2. At any rate, it's my last week of school and theres a lot of s**t going on this week, and between that and soccer I could probably get the series done, but my point is I want to be playing these games when i've got the heavy stuff out of the way.

I really didn't think a week was that big a problem, but hey, if I see EA during the weekend or maybe earlier I guess i'll hit him up.

not too long you just extended by a week you gotta be f**king kiddin me you need time to practice ......your playing chicago f**k this is exactly what im talkin about its fkin ridiculous u guysa fkin suck get a grip on reality f**k like your going to win get a grip tess f**k....well get ready for a f**king month and a half of playoffs boys f**king stupid of all u guys who try to use my s**t team as an excuse to PRACTICE so u dont go out to soon and playing 1 gm a day so you can hopefully get lucky play it out you fkin guys .....well maybe you should take 2 weeks to practice and that will help you out ...oh the previous 8 weeks wasnt enough plus 2 weeks for 1st series maybe take another 2 weeks to warm up ...oh and maybe have a cup a f**king tea give everyone a fkin break.....f**k off

Now that's tearing paint strips off the dressing room walls! :D

I spent the last few years working on a canadian television show called 'Trailer Park Boys'. Since the show is laced with swearing, the producers had to negotiate with the broadcasters on how many FPM's(F*ck's per minute) they were allowed to use. I'd say Hokkee's rant has a higher FPM rating. This guy should have his own show.

yaaa right man you worked on TPB??? doin what?

love that show. been watchin since the beginning.

and lmao at hokkee, good s**t man. I agree we should have a deadline set, say next tues for first round to finish? Really one week per round is more than enough time. Also playing 1 gm per day is fkn lame, [ranataro] just finish it all in one day, takes like 1hr for 7gms.

and lmao at hokkee, good s**t man. I agree we should have a deadline set, say next tues for first round to finish? Really one week per round is more than enough time. Also playing 1 gm per day is fkn lame, [ranataro] just finish it all in one day, takes like 1hr for 7gms.

Seriously, are people really piecemealing their series like that? If so, they might have to be put on the "Do you know how I know you're gay?" thread.

There's something I agree with. Playing a game a day is not something I would ever want to do. For me and EA, we agreed to to play 4 games, then if we still need to play, take 15-30 minute break, and finish the series up. But a game a day is much too long. This isn't the NHL Playoffs :-P.

There's something I agree with. Playing a game a day is not something I would ever want to do. For me and EA, we agreed to to play 4 games, then if we still need to play, take 15-30 minute break, and finish the series up. But a game a day is much too long. This isn't the NHL Playoffs :-P.

Too add onto this, it doesn't even have to be after 4 games. I understand wanting a break b/w games no matter how many games we've played. I think Logan and most would agree that the important thing is just to knock it out in one sitting. It's hard enough to coordinate games as it is with everyone's schedule... the idea of playing 1 or 2 games a day just doesn't make much sense to me.

yaaa right man you worked on TPB??? doin what?

love that show. been watchin since the beginning.

I was working as a video editor/camera guy. Most of the work I did was extra features on the DVD's.

You sure you in the right place there partna? J/k

Is TPB like the Canadian version of Jackass?

It's more like Reno 911....except it's a comedy show that focuses on guys that are drug dealers as opposed to cops.

reno 911 sucks ass, never laughed once

tpb is awesome

yeah...I havent watched reno 911 since the first season. but i think the format is similar....with interviewing the charcters as part of the show.