NHL'94 Forums

First Rd vs Van

Carse

hey whenever you get on here just post what times ull be around so we can get our series done. i havent played a gdl game in over 2 weeks so id say the playoffs are a straight craps shoot

I'm on pretty much every day from about 6:30 EST to about 11:00 EST.

Ill look for you on AIM so we can play our games.

Hey Carse every time I see you online your always away so it's kinda hard to organize a game.

Just now when I tried to talk to you your status is online yet you still apparently aren't there.

So please just make sure that we get this series done sooner or later.

Hey Carse every time I see you online your always away so it's kinda hard to organize a game.

Just now when I tried to talk to you your status is online yet you still apparently aren't there.

So please just make sure that we get this series done sooner or later.

yeah my bad dude i forgot to put up an away and had like 20 messages when i got back

Im graduating today so i prolly wont be able to get it done, unless you are on before like 4 30..

tomorrow i should be around during the day if you will

yeah my bad dude i forgot to put up an away and had like 20 messages when i got back

Im graduating today so i prolly wont be able to get it done, unless you are on before like 4 30..

tomorrow i should be around during the day if you will

Congratulations with graduation. I'm sure mom and dad are proud to see their little Carsey go up there and get his Hooked On Phonics completion certificate. Ok, so you didn't pass with flying colors but you made it through. Way to go man!

I guess the keystone speaker for carse's graduation didnt get out of the state pententarary in time to make his speech.

Do you mean keynote speaker? Or is this somehow related to Carse living in Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania being the Keystone State...

Do you mean keynote speaker? Or is this somehow related to Carse living in Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania being the Keystone State...

angry jay got pwnt!