NHL'94 Forums

KG Man to arrive in Chicago

QUOTE(matthurray @ Jun 9 2007, 09:18 PM) *

I nominate this for post of the year.

I second that.

Post of the year??? It was amusing but lets not get crazy.

This should be your motivating factor for beating out the #1 post of the year so far.

p.s. Where are the great details of you guys going to a strip club, BHF getting shot by one of JayZ's posse, and KGman ending up in jail for the alleged kidnapping of Elian Gonzalez?

well the first stop of the kgman tour has concluded and I have to say one of the best weekends of my life a non stop adventure ......let me recap

Friday night Kgman boards greyhound bound for CHicago where he ends up sitting beside a stpper for 6 hours who wanted to take him on an "energy Journey" well just leave it there

Kgman stops at Ann Arbor where he meets a group of 10 dudes from Uof michigan goes for lunch and gets high at Chicago Presdential Towers. Ea calls at 7:30 pm and kgman arivves at EA's crazy setup where he meets JArmin EA's roommate and super cool dude.

They then head to Tumans with BHF who arrives on his new bike Kgman works the room for chicks and has his first Jarmoir JAgrbomb we get back and finish the night off drinkin and playin console nhl94

SaturdY mornin kgman boards Jarmin's boat and tours CHicago River drikin and partying the whole way a 7 hours experience that he wont forget

Sat night Kgman is exhausted and passes out after watchin 2 tartintino classics for first time

Sunday EA and KG got to Portino for the greasyest meal KG ever had then subsquently boards Greyhound back to Toronto

KG man arrives in Detroit and gets robbed for his last 10 american dollars whule outside having a cigarette at greyhound terminal kg leaves with his wallet and life ......he then meets sexy damzel and chats on the way back to toronto where he gets her number.....

AS u can see the bar has been set really high for the kgman tour i like thank EA and BHF for there hospitality defintely took care of me and showed me an amazing time!

well the first stop of the kgman tour has concluded and I have to say one of the best weekends of my life a non stop adventure ......let me recap

Friday night Kgman boards greyhound bound for CHicago where he ends up sitting beside a stpper for 6 hours who wanted to take him on an "energy Journey" well just leave it there

Kgman stops at Ann Arbor where he meets a group of 10 dudes from Uof michigan goes for lunch and gets high at Chicago Presdential Towers. Ea calls at 7:30 pm and kgman arivves at EA's crazy setup where he meets JArmin EA's roommate and super cool dude.

They then head to Tumans with BHF who arrives on his new bike Kgman works the room for chicks and has his first Jarmoir JAgrbomb we get back and finish the night off drinkin and playin console nhl94

SaturdY mornin kgman boards Jarmin's boat and tours CHicago River drikin and partying the whole way a 7 hours experience that he wont forget

Sat night Kgman is exhausted and passes out after watchin 2 tartintino classics for first time

Sunday EA and KG got to Portino for the greasyest meal KG ever had then subsquently boards Greyhound back to Toronto

KG man arrives in Detroit and gets robbed for his last 10 american dollars whule outside having a cigarette at greyhound terminal kg leaves with his wallet and life ......he then meets sexy damzel and chats on the way back to toronto where he gets her number.....

AS u can see the bar has been set really high for the kgman tour i like thank EA and BHF for there hospitality defintely took care of me and showed me an amazing time!

Wow. Using some of hokkee's math, I think we can mathematically determine how much fun you had by applying the equation [(# of beers)x(# of boobies seen)] / [(# of times vomited) + (# of STDs contracted)]. Then we can add that to Dmitry's stats page.

aaaand did you really get robbed? I say the real robbery here is not getting a lap dance on your busride down.