NHL'94 Forums

STL down VAN in 5

Carse

after a wild first game that saw bure score 6 goals in a 7-5 loss, the blues pulled it together to win the series 4-1.

Modano shooting the puck over the wide open net on a penalty shot was a bad sign in game one, but the Blues were able to overcome the nhl94 gods

GM1: STL 5 VAN 7

GM2: STL 7 VAN 5

GM3: VAN 1 STL 4

GM4: VAN 7 STL 8

GM5: STL 6 VAN 3

game 4 was the turning point as vancouver was up 3 goals in the 3rd pd and St Louis came storming all the way back to win in regulation 8-7

angry jay: 7 games? come on now even the slush that is madmac's internet connection couldnt extend this formality that long :D

This was actually a very fun, close series. Sure the goals weren't too good, but all in all, it was fun.

And I think angryjay's prediction would have been correct if it wasn't for my collapsing in games 4 and 6.

Good series Carse.

even the slush that is madmac's internet connection couldnt extend this formality that long :D

ahahha we're playing each other in the first round of the 07 League Playoffs too! :D

highlight of the series had to be in game 1 his first goal was a shot saved by the goalie and modano runs headlong into the net and puts it on for bure. 8 seconds later modano shoots one and it is saved and bure does the exact same thing to return the favor

highlight of the series had to be in game 1 his first goal was a shot saved by the goalie and modano runs headlong into the net and puts it on for bure. 8 seconds later modano shoots one and it is saved and bure does the exact same thing to return the favor

Yeah that was the weirdest thing I had ever seen.

Especially when Bure put it in. It seemed like I just won the faceoff and skated back and it somehow went in.