NHL'94 Forums

Chicago wins in 5

Logan

Great series, JR ended up being the turning point, clearly. Scoring 7 seconds into overtime shorthanded, then with 10 seconds left shorthanded in games 3 and 4, both game winning goals. It deflated the Flames and sent the Hawks to an easy game 5 victory.

ggs.

All I do have to say is that Logan played tremendously. 4-1 may have been the series but in no way does that even come close to representing how tight these games were. For the first 4 games, I was turned around every different way. I swear there were 7 Sakics and Sundins on the ice at once. I pulled out some lucky game winners and was only kept in many of the games b/c of garbage.

I don't walk away from this series feeling like the better man won. My only feelings going into the next round are relief that I don't have to play Logan again.

Great games man. You are a class act all the way.

I have to agree with EA on the trash goals, but only because of the game 4 winner. Seriously, I think my jaw touched the ground after that.

Other than that one goal, it was all around fantastic playing from EA.

HEY, WHAT DID I SAY WOULD HAPPEN IF I MANAGED TO STEAL ONE GAME?!

istockphoto_1195460_exploding_bottle_of_champagne.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!