NHL'94 Forums

Clockwize and I are "DOUBLE TROUBLE"

Guest Wags13

Guest Wags13

I just want to give fair warning to all you others, that clockwize and I when teamed up are DEADLY. See you in the NHL 94 server for 2 v 2 games, if you dare!

Clockwize and I are the WONDER TWINS!

Wonder%20Twins.jpg

I just want to give fair warning to all you others, that clockwize and I when teamed up are DEADLY. See you in the NHL 94 server for 2 v 2 games, if you dare!

Clockwize and I are the WONDER TWINS!

Never met this man before in my life. This clockwize you speak of must be an imposter.

btw: CamKneely and I are the Roy Munson / Earnie McCracken of 2v2 with 2 title defences.

Guest Wags13
Wags, haven't you learned your lesson about trash talking yet? I thought those beat downs you endured in the GDL would have humbled you. I guess ignorance is bliss.

Habs, I think you know what we have to do here.

GDL was a learning experience, but 2 v 2 with jesusplaysnhl94 aka ClockwiSe (lol) as my partner is a whole other level.

Grab your boy HABS and lets play a best of 5.. we've yet to be beaten.

Guest Wags13

Wags13 trivia- i was in Kingpin, as an extra, and dressed as an Amish guy for the scenes Woody Harrleson's character was "Brother Hezelkiah" and trying to convince Randy Quaid's character to leave the Amish and go bowling...

The movie was filmed in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas(Amish scenes in farmland in Westmoreland County).

Guest Wags13
OK Wags, as much as you know I hate to admit this, that was a pretty cool factoid from A Day in the Life of Wags.

Yeah, I was in college, had no commitments to tend to.. skipped some classes and did it for a few days. Had to dress up like an Amish guy and wear a fake Amish beard..thank god cell phone cameras weren't around yet!

Guest Wags13
lol I seen that movie, do you have a pic of you in it?

Anyway ya, me and eric will demolish you guys :). We play every 4 months, and we still always win!

I've looked, but there is no scene where its obvious its me. I was part of 100 dudes all dressed the same basically acting like we were doing a barn raising.

Regarding our pending game.. I have Jesus on my side.. what more do I need?