NHL'94 Forums

profile to list what system they play

Evan,

This may have already been mentioned before....just wondering if it is possible to add a section for registering so that when new members sign up for the forums it will indicate which system they like to play..wether it be gens, snes or both.

I know that most people that sign up are ususally gens players...but some people don't mention which system they prefer until they are asked.

maybe placing it just above the section that says 'favourite way to score'.

thoughts?

Great Idea.

I made the same kinda comment in the topic Evan!

Taken from Evan!

Evan could you please put a map on this site that locates where all 900+ members live and what system they play for future 94 games and tournaments.Thanks cheers 94.

post-269-1181808454.jpg

It is a good idea. I think I had it there before but something wasn't quite right. I'll make a new field for it though, thanks for the suggestion.

-Evan

Hey,

You can now modify your profile to show which system you prefer to play, and it will show up in the left info area when you make a post. Not sure if showing what league you're in will be as easy, but preffered system will certainly help.

-Evan

Hey,

You can now modify your profile to show which system you prefer to play, and it will show up in the left info area when you make a post. Not sure if showing what league you're in will be as easy, but preffered system will certainly help.

-Evan

Cool!

This is going to make things a lot easier.