NHL'94 Forums

LA/TOR series in a crisis

should I concede and give KingsCupRun93 the series?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. give the series victory to kingscuprun93???

• YES
    • NO
    • KEEP PLAYING

i am convinced i am in an episode of the twilight zone now. it is hard to understand what is happening and what is the cause of the problem, but every game me and kingscuprun93 play there is unplayable lag and it results is me desyching in the first period of every game. both our completed games were a result of having to replay them over and over until finally we were able to complete the game in full. as of now kings is up 2 to 0 in the series. our third game is in hiatus, score being 4-1 in my favor in at the start of the 2nd period. i have never had a connection issue before so i am at a lost. i am already holding up the league because it is just almost impossible to finish our games. seeing that i am the one who keeps desyching and feel that my connection is to blame. i offer a proposal to the draft league. sound i concede and give kingscuprun93 the series or should we continue to try and finish our games and pray that this connection problem will go away(we have tried multiple days/nights at different times with the same result.... so damn frustrating!!!!!!). as defending champ i want to continue playing and try to repeat, but this is just so insane and its unfair to the league to keep delaying. so i ask you, the league members, what am i to do?

If one or both of you are behind routers, you should try directly connecting to your modems and then playing. That is your best shot at achieving a smoother connection. If that doesn't work, then try playing on KEGA with no routers.

Hokkee..... let me explain this to you since you apparently didn't read my post on the boards. We played 1 time (exhibition game) and I had an emergency call that I had to take a few minutes after we started. Since it was an exhibition I signed off to take the call. I signed on a few minutes later to let you know why I had to bail on the game we just started, you weren't signed on AIM anymore. Simple as that. There is nothing wrong with my connection. Get over it.

yeah hurry up so mr cheese goals can play.your name should be comesfromcorner or crossfrontshotsonly

People complaining about other peoples style of play.... what else is new? Same old tears....

ok ok but anyways theres no need to rush into getting rid of the champ .....no one should get an easy pass to next round ....finish the gms no matter what kinda like me and vocally had s**t connection but played it out.and who stopped last game when you were winning 4-0 pill?let me guess king said he couldnt play and you stopped it although it was fine to play through 1st 2 games when he was winning

Hokkee.... first of all. We had to re-connect at least 4 TIMES to finish those first 2 games I won. And no.... we mutually decided after at least 4 DESYNCH's in the 3rd game, that we could not go any further in Game 3. That had nothing to do with the score at the time. I can't believe I am even typing a response to those retarded statements. The next time you go flaming off about a situation you have no idea about, please leave me out of it. Or better yet, get informed on the matter before you make stupid comments.

The emulator Nesticle is an excellent program to see who has a crappy connection and who doesn't. I'm lag free with Nesticle and I would be happy to check anyone of you chumps to see if you have anything that might cause lag. Just hit me up.

We have tried literally 20 times to play these games. The issue is Pill desynchs EVERYTIME we play. It's not necessarily a "lag". It's nothing that can be played through like a "lag", otherwise we would have played through it. He just can't stay connected at all.

We have tried literally 20 times to play these games. The issue is Pill desynchs EVERYTIME we play. It's not necessarily a "lag". It's nothing that can be played through like a "lag", otherwise we would have played through it. He just can't stay connected at all.

isn't desyching a mutual issue? how exactly do you pin it down on one person?

(these questions are truly out of ignorance; I'm not familiar with the gaming mechanics of Kaillera)

isn't desyching a mutual issue? how exactly do you pin it down on one person?

(these questions are truly out of ignorance; I'm not familiar with the gaming mechanics of Kaillera)

I'm not that familiar with the gaming mechanics of Kaillera either. All I know is that I play everyone else with zero problem but whenever Pill and I try and play, after a few minutes it reads "Player Pill Desynchs". It has to be his end cause I have no desynch or lag issues with any other players. Good thing Pill and I are buds, otherwise anyone else would be puuling all their hair out with all the effort we have put into this mess. Sad as it sounds, I don't even really care anymore at this point. Sucks to get through the season and then lose interest due to this stupid problem.

yeah hurry up so mr cheese goals can play.your name should be comesfromcorner or crossfrontshotsonly

sounds like a bitter loser who just realized he had no prayer and didnt deserve to make the playoffs :)

cman, just try again today. Finish the fn series already! Im in round 3

next time it desyncs in game, note the score and the time left...then restart and simulate it and then finish rest of game off. This aint that hard to do guys.

sounds like a bitter loser who just realized he had no prayer and didnt deserve to make the playoffs :)

had no prayer f**k you u douschebag you tied up 3 games in last minute of game which you had no prayer yourself in those games but your stupid cross front goals i didnt defend well enough against cost me the games but you cant say i didnt have a prayer when thats all you can do all game long so end it -you got lucky with your untalented cross front goals plain and simple and only outplayed me 1 game ask fuckhead pizza to put up a link to youtube and everyone can see your SKILL YOU PIECE OF s**t PUNK ASS FAGGHOT

Next person to complain about someone elses play style gets kicked in the face. All goals can be defended agaisnt. A goal is a goal, so learn how to stop them. Don't complain if somebody uses a cross crease, as if you're covering the one timer and a deke looks unlikely, normally it's one of the only options. It's like complaining about one timers. It's basically the same deal: a guaranteed goal if the player is good enough. But people learn to defend agaisnt it, just like they can against a cross crease.

had no prayer f**k you u douschebag you tied up 3 games in last minute of game which you had no prayer yourself in those games but your stupid cross front goals i didnt defend well enough against cost me the games but you cant say i didnt have a prayer when thats all you can do all game long so end it -you got lucky with your untalented cross front goals plain and simple and only outplayed me 1 game ask fuckhead pizza to put up a link to youtube and everyone can see your SKILL YOU PIECE OF s**t PUNK ASS FAGGHOT

This is awesome. This Forum has had an uncanny ability in the past few months to either discover or develop rageaholics. We're going to have to get the gestapo in here to police things... maybe break a few thumbs.

Question: can you score a crease-cutting goal with broken thumbs?

haha apparently you dont know what "toying" with someone is. its when you dont take them serious and f**k with them just to snatch their hope away at the last moment. this is what i did to your scrub ass.