NHL'94 Forums

CHEESIEST PLAYER IN NHL94!

Guest stan

snoboarder and i played in 94/07 series and all he did the whole series except last game was go to corner and come out for cross front shot .he is a disgrace to the game and deserves no credit for his cheese eating wins in any league.it was sickening.he completely took any enjoyment there was in this game and f**king lit it on fire !although he did kick my ass in final game the rest was an awful display :)

it is cheese, but you need to learn how to defend it and that isnt hard to do with either a lightweight player or good goalie control.

if sNo doesnt mind the reputation of a cross creaser let him be, as long he can deal with it.

snoboarder and i played in 94/07 series and all he did the whole series except last game was go to corner and come out for cross front shot .he is a disgrace to the game and deserves no credit for his cheese eating wins in any league.it was sickening.he completely took any enjoyment there was in this game and f**king lit it on fire !although he did kick my ass in final game the rest was an awful display :)

a) there is one thing cheesier than a "cheese" goal. it's posting in several different topics flaming a player.

b ) every goal is legitamit in nhl94.

c) every goal can be defended. learn manual goalie. play solid defence in the lanes.

gr18 hits it on the nose here; no one respects the crease-cutting goal, but we all respect the fact that it should be a goal. If you get scored on by it, you take responsibility. In the man-universe, we call it maning up. You probably didn't catch it on yesterday's episode of The View though, stan.

Yea, like there wasn't 100's of hours from the research team in their humble abodes testing out EVERY aspect of the game OVER and O-V-E-R and OVVVEEERRRR. Give me a break..... The are no "cheese" moves. Look at it this way, once you feel the need to label something in 94 as cheese, that is the moment you need to shore up your inability to defend that move.

Basically I agree with everyone here. If the one timer is gone, you know you won't be able to get in for a deke, the crease cut becomes a legitimate and usually the best option. It's not cheap. It's easy to defend if you pay attention. Matt and Kings speak the truth.

I can't even do the cross crease. It feels like punching a girl; it's so wrong.

Not to say that anyone who cross-creases punches girls as well.

Still, I suppose it is a valid scoring method (however boring and distasteful).

Considering that I missed the playoffs this season, maybe I should start punching gir -- i mean, cross creasing.

Personally I score with every technique going it depends which player controls the puck, i.e. recently ive been playing macks hack and I know the only way to score with alfredsson in volved is the crease cutter, where as spezza or heatley can score the more spectacular goals alot easier, I just attempt any shot I can, plus the computer occasionally does the crease cutter so you just have to learn to defend it simple as.

i agree, it is a fair goal. if you watch a real hockey game and the defence allows a player to cut out front like that, 9 times out of 10 it's a goal. learn new strategies to defend it, that's the beauty of this game. it's so realistic

Some of us (like me) need every trick in the book just to keep up :P

It is a cheap play, but it can be defended against. Shore up your defense and just shrug it off as a lapse in defense :lol:

Hey Case at the 55 sec. mark of smozoma video he scores a James-uh Kim-uh goal.So cheap.

Loop in the corner and then go from one side of the crease to the other.The skate across goal.

I'd be the goalie and stack the pads and rob his ass.

Smozoma go puch a girl.You say you can't even do it.

Okay.

Smozoma go puch a girl.You say you can't even do it.

Okay.

I'm sure the COMPUTER felt very bad.

I run over innocent pedestrians in video games all the time.

Hmmm, i loved how carse attacked me in a similar way that stan attacked him after i took him out in the finals. Getting a rise out of you carse is as easy for me as it is for you to get one out of stan.

Guest Wags13
lol if u call "getting a rise" me telling you that the AI saved your ass, which it clearly did on the video, then yes :angry:

Yeah cause there is no other possible way of beating you other than AI right?