NHL'94 Forums

The state of NHL 94

kgman

NHL 94 10 commandments

1 . There are no cheap goals in NHL94 everything is defendable if u use Manual Goalie correctly please don’t b***h about other players styles it is how we learn and grow as players.

2. Only the losing team should start the 2nd and 3rd periods just incase of any lineup changes

3. All newbies should be aware of the code of conduct after everygame win or lose a goodgame or tough one should be exchanged.

4. Don’t make personal vendetta’s effect your willingness to play if u refuse to play then don’t join leagues stop making everyone suffer because u wanna prove a point

5 . NO and I repeat NO killing time by skating around with puck in your own zone if u cant push puck up by skating with it then dump it killing time is the Gayest thing u can do and cannot be forgiven please don’t kill the sportsmanship of the game

6. DR. Pizza is gay

7. I cant think of anymore but feel free to add as u please maybe we can have a vote and see if we can establish a concrete 10 rules to play by

NHL 94 10 commandments

1 . There are no cheap goals in NHL94 everything is defendable if u use Manual Goalie correctly please don’t b***h about other players styles it is how we learn and grow as players.

2. Only the losing team should start the 2nd and 3rd periods just incase of any lineup changes

3. All newbies should be aware of the code of conduct after everygame win or lose a goodgame or tough one should be exchanged.

4. Don’t make personal vendetta’s effect your willingness to play if u refuse to play then don’t join leagues stop making everyone suffer because u wanna prove a point

5 . NO and I repeat NO killing time by skating around with puck in your own zone if u cant push puck up by skating with it then dump it killing time is the Gayest thing u can do and cannot be forgiven please don’t kill the sportsmanship of the game

6. DR. Pizza is gay

7. I cant think of anymore but feel free to add as u please maybe we can have a vote and see if we can establish a concrete 10 rules to play by

8. Don't skip the hot/cold lists before the game.

9. Don't worry if you can't understand Carse's posts, nobody does.

10. Once you agree to the terms of this league and join the community, please know that your first born child must work with Hokkeefan as a lumberjack between the ages of 12 and 18. Don't worry, NHL94.com will provide therapy upon he/she's return to your family.

If you don't have some intellectual proprietary trademarked copyrighted ownership on that man.... then I guess you'll just have to sleep your way to the top. And we all know who is on the bottom.......

p.s. There is a lot of paperwork to be filled out of your going for the proprietary trademarked copyrigh.... etc etc. route. period.

If you don't have some intellectual proprietary trademarked copyrighted ownership on that man.... then I guess you'll just have to sleep your way to the top. And we all know who is on the bottom.......

p.s. There is a lot of paperwork to be filled out of your going for the proprietary trademarked copyrigh.... etc etc. route. period.

Thanks for the reminder. Will see what I can do.