NHL'94 Forums

poll to ban hokkeefan2

to ban hokkee from forums  

14 members have voted

1. 1. kiss my ass

• yes
    • no

This might be the funniest poll question I've ever seen on the forums. Vote 'no ban' for hokkee!

I didn't notice at first he's the one running the poll... hokkee, you cease to amuse me once again. lol

You mean he NEVER ceases to amuse you.

I hope. :D

You mean he NEVER ceases to amuse you.

I hope. :D

I should probably add this to the commandments of NHL94 thread... but since I'm here, please don't forget one of the most important rules....

Thou shalt not speak poorly of Hokkee. (Remember, his powers are matched only by those of Chuck Norris)

Hokkee is an amazing creature. When we are all frail and die off, his eternal youth will live on, spewing out angry and unintelligible posts in the later stages of the night, presumably from too much beer.... or not enough.

But we like him because he's sincere, and not a dick like some other people we know.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that the spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to hokkeefan and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Hokkee can kill two stones with one bird.

Hokkee can slam revolving doors........just to let you all know B)

I vote no...since I have heard no bad things about you and in fact you sound quite interesting. :)