NHL'94 Forums

ok get this!!!

Guest stan

I was told snoboarder toyed with me in playoffs so that means he planned on scoring in all 3 games in last minute and win in ot and then he planned to lose 4-1 to me and then planned to win in game 5 give me a f**king break. you know I was done with this but when I come on couple days later and I have people telling me this s**t it makes me wanna puke.f**k you snoboarder and pizza face!

hehehe I watched all the series yesterday and you guys had a good series man but looks like carses experience capped your ass but in no means was he toying with you because losing in playoffs around here is unacceptable and taking that chance to lose is funny lol

I was told snoboarder toyed with me in playoffs so that means he planned on scoring in all 3 games in last minute and win in ot and then he planned to lose 4-1 to me and then planned to win in game 5 give me a f**king break. you know I was done with this but when I come on couple days later and I have people telling me this s**t it makes me wanna puke.f**k you snoboarder and pizza face!

you are a victim of your own gullible-ness.