NHL'94 Forums

what happened

Carse

This was suppose to be the league that had it all together and was the top of the line league.. the poorly run 07 league already finished their playoffs and we cant even log out round 2 games.

people need to f**kin step up this is ridiculous that this elite league can't finish a f**king playoffs in a timely fashion. this is the last league that i would think would fall apart but it nearly has. pill and kings didnt log the rrest of their series, mikey will never finish his, D wont do s**t about it or post the round 2 games to be logged, and i dont see how this "playoffs" is ever gunna finish

The worst part of it is that the reg season mattered 0 because the playoffs are months after playing a regular season game, totally killing the point of them

This was suppose to be the league that had it all together and was the top of the line league.. the poorly run 07 league already finished their playoffs and we cant even log out round 2 games.

people need to f**kin step up this is ridiculous that this elite league can't finish a f**king playoffs in a timely fashion. this is the last league that i would think would fall apart but it nearly has. pill and kings didnt log the rrest of their series, mikey will never finish his, D wont do s**t about it or post the round 2 games to be logged, and i dont see how this "playoffs" is ever gunna finish

The worst part of it is that the reg season mattered 0 because the playoffs are months after playing a regular season game, totally killing the point of them

the real question is who will be the next person to b***h about this?

it's all pertinent bitching, of course....

although we have thrown around several realistic solutions, next year D is going to need a playoff bracket page prepared in advanced as well as a clearly defined time table for series to be done. If he doesn't have time, then someone with some sweet skillz is going to have to step up and work on this. I don't have the knowledge to work on crazy webpage / spreadsheet editing right now, but I'm going back to school to get a masters in comp sci in the fall... so maybe soon.

there is no need to blame anyone right now; we have had a really nice setup for the regular season, and then the playoffs are like anarachy.

pill and kings didnt log the rrest of their series

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3565

Say, isn't that some form of log of the series? I mean, I don't know for sure, but that surely seems like it is... And it seems that was posted before you posted this message too...

Did you even read the forum those go in before you decided to complain about it?

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3565

Say, isn't that some form of log of the series? I mean, I don't know for sure, but that surely seems like it is... And it seems that was posted before you posted this message too...

Did you even read the forum those go in before you decided to complain about it?

.. logged on the site retard don't talk if you are uninformed let alone a woman

.. logged on the site retard don't talk if you are uninformed let alone a woman

Wow, this place is full of such friendly people.

I can understand what happened yesterday, hokkee was only joking, but seriously, this is way too far.

Yes, I was uninformed, and I WOULD apologise for how I acted in my post earlier, but how you responded makes me believe that you don't deserve an apology. So guess what, you aren't getting one.

Wow, this place is full of such friendly people.

I can understand what happened yesterday, hokkee was only joking, but seriously, this is way too far.

Yes, I was uninformed, and I WOULD apologise for how I acted in my post earlier, but how you responded makes me believe that you don't deserve an apology. So guess what, you aren't getting one.

Taking Carse seriously is like taking 50 aspirins. It isn't good for you.

Taking Carse seriously is like taking 50 aspirins. It isn't good for you.

So you're saying what Carse said was some sort of joke? If so, that's going way, way, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY too far.

But somehow, it seems none of you seem to care how insulting it is, joke or not.

You know, some of you are slowly but surely making me feel like I shouldn't have even joined this forum in the first place.

I think what matt was trying to say in a humorous way was...Carse is an idiot and his actions are beyond explination.

Oh, ok. I can handle that.

If that's the case, sorry if I seemed upset at you Matt.

Oh, ok. I can handle that.

If that's the case, sorry if I seemed upset at you Matt.

it's cool....

I'll reiterate without any sarcasm:

There are a lot of dickheads here. They aren't going to be nice or apologize. It's best if they are ignored.... because just like any monster under your bed, if ignored, it will go away.

Anyways you're a PA girl: us Pennsylvanians have to stick together.

im a pittsburgher and I basically run these streets. Matt is the little nerdy guy, Dan is the "i need tickets" guy, and WAGS is the guy stealing from the homeless persons jar.

Just another day in the Burgh.

Guest Wags13
im a pittsburgher and I basically run these streets. Matt is the little nerdy guy, Dan is the "i need tickets" guy, and WAGS is the guy stealing from the homeless persons jar.

Just another day in the Burgh.

Carse's street is the one overlooking the Pittsburgh Zoo, so he can keep an eye on his mom.

And how many of us are proud of Gary Bettman rigging the NHL Draft to let Angelo Esposito to drop to 20?

Speaking of rigging the Draft. How do you think Pittsburgh got Crosby? :)

Speaking of rigging the Draft. How do you think Pittsburgh got Crosby? :)

There really wasn't any reason to rig the draft so that the Pens could get Crosby. He would've been better served to be in a bigger market. I am thankful that he is in Pittsburgh though.

• 2 weeks later...

quite honestly it's stuff like this that makes me not want to spend my time and money on this hobby. i respond better to suggestions than i do to expectations.