NHL'94 Forums

Defence Control

Guest BSDaemon

Guest BSDaemon

Okay, so I've been playing NHL94 since it came out... and I have yet to figure out what the hell defence control is. I've played with it on and off many many times, and I fail to see any difference.

Yeah.. I've played this game for a decade and more, and learnt what that did/how to use it just a week ago or so.. :P If you turn it on you can use L & R to take control of either left or right defensemen! ^^ God, I was so embarrassed when I learnt that.. It was posted in a thread here just recently.

edit.. It was shakazuzu that posted it here: http://www.nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showt...1744entry1744

• 2 weeks later...

Defence control is a critical element to the game. I always want to know where my defencemen are at all time and make sure I can get the one I want as quick as possible.

Not utilizing defence control is a huge hole in your game lol.

It's just so stupid that it isn't enabled by default! Why should there even be an option to turn it off? Hmm.. There are hardly any benefits in having it turned off, right?

It's just so stupid that it isn't enabled by default! Why should there even be an option to turn it off? Hmm.. There are hardly any benefits in having it turned off, right?

some people grip the controller over the top, so they're perpetually pushing L and R.

Guest BSDaemon
some people grip the controller over the top, so they're perpetually pushing L and R.

Well then they are just retarded. If you can't figure out how to use a snes controller.... sheesh