NHL'94 Forums

Request from the peanut gallery

clockwise

Hey Evan,

Would you consider switching the forum view back to it's default state the way it used to be? It's sort of annoying having to click on a post to view it every time.

Thanks.

I know this is a little out of place in the Welcome area but I am just following Jesus here... is there a way to view the posts from most recent to oldest within a thread when you first click on it? Minor thing I know, if there's no way, it's no problem.

What do you guys feel about this? I made it so when you click on a topic the latest post will be at the top of the page, so it's the first thing you see.

Let me know, cuz I don't really have a preference.

-Evan

What do you guys feel about this? I made it so when you click on a topic the latest post will be at the top of the page, so it's the first thing you see.

Let me know, cuz I don't really have a preference.

-Evan

Personally I like the way it was originally, but either way is cool.

I've gotten use to scrolling to the bottom of page to view the newest post...either way is fine...but if given the option...I think it would be better to have the newest post first.

Seemed like clockwise just needed to switch a setting. I'm going to leave it the way it is since most of us are used to it. Nothing seems different to me.

-Evan

Seemed like clockwise just needed to switch a setting. I'm going to leave it the way it is since most of us are used to it. Nothing seems different to me.

-Evan

How do you switch a setting? I am in the same predicament