NHL'94 Forums

Lets get back to basics here.

Evan

Hey everyone,

As most of you know, these forums have been pretty tense lately. Instead of complaining about no leagues or not getting help in the editing department, I pose this question:

Did you ever just sit down with the family, turn off the digital cable TV, and play a nice fun game of NHL94 on your favorite console system?

Come on, let's lighten up around here. kgman sounded like the world is coming to an end in his not-so-appreciated post. I played a game with my wife the other day as teammates and we won 29-0 with 78 shots and some nice plays. I still think blowing out the computer from time to time is excellent fun.

I love the recent highlight reels that have been posted here, great work! Guys, we should have some new fun and exciting things around here in the near future. More to come.

-Evan

That was a great game wasn't it? :) Here's a ditty for the unbelievers (if there are any):

post-21-1182911142_thumb.jpg post-21-1182911182_thumb.jpg

post-21-1182911204_thumb.jpg post-21-1182911221_thumb.jpg

post-21-1182911235_thumb.jpg

yeah it was vancouver vs anaheim but it was still fun! now for the bonecrushing!

Hey everyone,

As most of you know, these forums have been pretty tense lately. Instead of complaining about no leagues or not getting help in the editing department, I pose this question:

Did you ever just sit down with the family, turn off the digital cable TV, and play a nice fun game of NHL94 on your favorite console system?

Come on, let's lighten up around here. kgman sounded like the world is coming to an end in his not-so-appreciated post. I played a game with my wife the other day as teammates and we won 29-0 with 78 shots and some nice plays. I still think blowing out the computer from time to time is excellent fun.

I love the recent highlight reels that have been posted here, great work! Guys, we should have some new fun and exciting things around here in the near future. More to come.

-Evan

No. I don't have the original console anymore and my wife's not so much into The '94.

Sorry. :)

Hey everyone,

-Evan

Man I wish, my gf/future Mrs. clockwise can hardly play pacman. As long as she's fertile to give me little counterclockwises to carry on with '94 when I'm to frail to play it's all good.

And they're are some good things ahead, bunch of leagues poping up, I'm working on a few projects for the community as well.

I come here to relax and have fun and doubt Evan want's to play Maury on the forums here so please chill with all the ruckus.

Besides, Ron doesn't like it when you make him mad.

678oh0z.gif

Nice job, Egg and Jeff. Nice blowouts :)

I'm always up for exhibition games, except when I'm not. All you gotta do is IM me on AIM. I prefer using Clockwise's NHL 91 ROM, but I'll play in whatever. Gotta get back in league shape.