NHL'94 Forums

first timer lookin for a game

kupuck19

looking for an exhibition game to play some time soon. haven't played online before, just against the computer. trying to figure out how good or crappy i am. i play on gens and my aim is vinniersmith .

looking for an exhibition game to play some time soon. haven't played online before, just against the computer. trying to figure out how good or crappy i am. i play on gens and my aim is vinniersmith .

If you wouldn't mind playing against another first timer, I'd be willing to play. If you'd like to play against me, send me a message.

AIM: LarahRosey

Who cares??? My my my, have we nothing better to talk about around here??? My wife plays with me and she enjoys the game. Please stop with the comments towards this user. It's childish and unnecessary.

Thanks,

-Evan

Wow...I must say that girls who play 94 must be a rarity...does that mean I have to go into a museum? as long as they don't take away my sega :)

Who cares??? My my my, have we nothing better to talk about around here??? My wife plays with me and she enjoys the game. Please stop with the comments towards this user. It's childish and unnecessary.

Thanks,

-Evan

yeah really, i dunno whats up with people making comments like that

Ok, I've SERIOUSLY had it with all these people saying such things about me. Why don't you people accept the fact that I happen to be one of the few girls who plays NHL 94?

I'm begining to think that this forum is not worth dealing with this kind of stuff almost every day.

;)

Ignore'em.

I for one welcome the fact that females are playing the game. Hit me up for a game sometime HockeyGirl, beating SSiG will be a huge notch on your belt (and by huge notch, I mean non-existant, since everyone and their grandmother beats SSiG ;))

I started playing snes the other day and like it alot more then gens. I'm just not familier on how to set up snes online.

get started here...

http://nhl94online.com/html/snes-zbattle-howto.php

see you online!:D

Ok, I've SERIOUSLY had it with all these people saying such things about me. Why don't you people accept the fact that I happen to be one of the few girls who plays NHL 94?

I'm begining to think that this forum is not worth dealing with this kind of stuff almost every day.

:(

a) Sorry about the douches who can't find girls outside of gaming forums. I doubt they will stop, but maybe a few will with polite asking.

:D Please stop throwing around empty threats of leaving. If the pandering is making your time spent here miserable, just don't come here. Manipulating people into apologizing won't work here; the average maturity level here is about 14 years old.

• 2 weeks later...